π¦Ήπ½The Philosopher π§ͺ
No distractions. (Yeah .. right)
.
It's time to focus.
Even as I write this, it feels like wasted time.
Still, I must evolve as many tracks as I can.
.
No,
.
Only the best tracks, I can.
Can I❔
.
We,
.
Can.
.
Other plans, are for the future.
.
There for the taking.
But,
.
Today❔
.
We Work.
.
Yes,
.
Toward that Future.
.
Since, that's all there is,
.
The present.
.
Yes.
.
The future,
.
What we aspire to,
.
Yes.
.
Plans,
.
Plans,
.
Plans,
.
Yes.
.
The sound, it truly is remarkable.
.
Who knew, music could become such wonderous things.
.
Sound,
.
Everything, makes it in some sort of way, mostly.
Somehow,
Someway,
.
Sometimes, we don't stop to appreciate sounds.
.
Beyond music,
.
Every step we take.. makes one.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ah, yes.. Flume & Eurythmics,
.
They will do.
.
If sound is alive and we are alive, does that make us sound❔
.
Are we beings of sound❔
.
We create sound, in music...
Yes❔
.
When we communicate..
.
Cry,
.
Laugh,
.
Scream,
.
Every time.
Yes❔
Sound,
.
Even,
.
In destruction,
.
In love,
.
Yes,
.
Beings..
.
of
.
Sound.
.
We are.
.
The clπ€‘wn, causes much chaos.
.
One, may lose their bearings, if they weren't prepared.
❓π¦Ήπ½♂️❓
Luckily, there's three.
.
Riddles... Games.. Oh my, Oh me.
.
Oh,
Me
.
Oh
My,
.
He sadly, continues his attempts to elude me.
A futile attempt.
It matters not.
.
Where do we begin❔
.
What's step number #1❔
.
Oh Yes,
.
Observe.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day
.
.
.
.
.
.
Constant reminders of things that do not matter anymore.
Maybe, it never did❔
Or, did it❔
Don't it❔
Or, does it❔
But, when does it❔
When did it❔
No❔
When❔
Then❔
Later❔
Never❔
Now❔
Questions, with answers that may never be.
Or maybe, I already know.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next day
.
.
.
.
.
Another day, another opportunity.
Today, I'm changing things up from here on forward. No more batches, spacing is needed between uploads. Also, one less video.
Why❔
You may ask.
Because,
It's unnecessary.
Better time,
Spent elsewhere.
Somehow,
Someway.
Where...
Yes,
This is the question.
Yes,
Where to begin...
Where to end.
Yes,
You may ask.
When❔
.
.
.
Saw it from a mile away.
Although, your plan has gone awry.
.
Hmmmm, lingering effects.
Noted.
Yes,
Now I see,
Balance in all things.
We must try to be.
.
.
.
.
Fools❕
I'll never get any work done...
.
.
.
Observation,
I've never had all three be so active.
.
.
.
.
This must mean something,
But what...❔
Move your mind....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..An idea,
Is,
What I mean to say.
I believe, I'm inching closer to finishing the sound,
Polishing it.
An enjoyable thought,
Even if, fleeting.
Treating it,
As something alive,
Even for moments.
Like,
My opponents.
Subtlety,
Is key.
Yes.
.
.
.
It a little off the top, huh❔
Yes.
If Davinci keeps crashing, I'm gonna freak out. π
Alright...
Snippy McSnip.
Less is more.
Seems a little different, but not quite what I'm looking for.
Still, I kinda like it.
Honestly,
I simply want to increase volume on mobile.
It's a tad louder...
Maybe..
That shit sounds like it's being sucked through a straw....
In freaking sane ..
You know my issue❔
Attempting to compensate for outdoor ambience, even with noise cancelling.
I believe, this change has helped.
Somehow...
Subtle, it is.
Wait...
Is it distance, that's changing❔
A perceptual change is happening...
I'm not sure quite what it is.
Learning the physiological side of music is..... Not something I enjoy. It's interesting.. it's not bad.
Whatever.
Wait I have it,
It's the psychoacoutics, no?❔
They seem... More..
Potent❔
Lol.
I don't know shit about shit, about music.
Or sound.
Woah,
That track...
❔π¦Ήπ½❔ πΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆ
πΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆ
π❕π¦Ήπ½❕ πΆ06/11/26 5:47 pmπΆπΆπΆ πΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆ πΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆπΆ
No comments:
Post a Comment