Monday, May 18, 2026

Doubt ๐Ÿง

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒ‘♟️Doubt♟️๐ŸŒ•๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก
๐Ÿ•ฐ️
๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคก❗Rated M for Mature ๐Ÿคก❕๐Ÿคช
.
NSFW 
.
(It's not that bad, just in case)
(Please forgive any errors, I'm working on it constantly.)
.
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒI'm not sure what I'm expecting from all this.๐Ÿคก❓❔❓❔☝๐Ÿฝ❔☝๐Ÿฝ❔❓❔❓❔❓
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‘️⏰❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔
๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽถ❓❓❓❓❓❔❔❔❔❔❓❔
๐ŸƒI'm debating. Having an internal battle right now, and I'm unsure why. Not really sure what to believe, sometimes...๐Ÿคก
❓❔❓❔❓❓❓❓❔⌚⏲️⏱️๐Ÿ•ฐ️⏰⌚
.⌚⏰⏱️๐Ÿ•ฐ️⌚⏰❓❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔
๐ŸŽถ⌚๐Ÿ•ฐ️⌚⏰⏱️๐Ÿ•ฐ️⌚⏰⌚๐Ÿ•ฐ️⌚⏰⌚⌚
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ❓❔❓❔❓❓❔
๐Ÿคก Why continue? ๐Ÿƒ❓❔❓❔❓๐Ÿƒ☝๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก❓❔❓❔❓❔❓
๐Ÿƒ⏰๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ⏱️⌚๐Ÿ•ฐ️⏲️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ⏰⏲️๐Ÿ•ฐ️⌚⏱️
๐Ÿƒ❓❔❓❗❗❗❗❗❕❕❕❕❕❕
♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
Have a good night, everyone, I need a break.๐Ÿ•ฐ️ ๐Ÿ›️๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ค๐Ÿ›Œ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ค
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿคก
๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿคก
๐Ÿƒ
.๐ŸŽถ
.๐Ÿฆ•
☀️
The next morning.
๐ŸŒ‘
.⏰
.
.
.๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿƒ
.๐Ÿฆ–
.
๐Ÿƒ
.⏲️
๐Ÿคก
Hmmmm....
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸคกThe push... It's strong again... ๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ
♟️
.๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿƒ
♟️๐Ÿคช
♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
'Baby I need you in my lifeeeee, in my lifeeeee, please bae don't go switching sideeeessssssss, switching sidessssss, I swear this is where you resideeeeee, you resideeeeee, please bae don't go switching sidesssss, switching sidessssss,๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ yaaayaaayaaaayaaayaaa, ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
♟️๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
♟️๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
Oooooooooooohhhhh please don't throw you loooooooove awaaaaaaaaaaay, please don't throw your loooooove awaaaaaaay, please don't throw your looooooove๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ awaaaaaaaaaay๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
♟️๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
Yayayaaaayaaeeeeeee'๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️☀️                    ☁️                                    ๐ŸŒ‘
♟️☁️.๐ŸŽถ                           ๐ŸŽถ❓.                  ๐ŸŽถ
♟️.  ๐Ÿ•ฐ️          ๐ŸŽถ❔.         ๐Ÿคช                  ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿข๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ
๐Ÿคก๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽท๐ŸŽธ๐ŸŽน๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽป๐Ÿ“ฏ๐ŸชŠ๐Ÿช‰๐Ÿ‘จ๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿซ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿฝ‍๐Ÿซ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
.๐Ÿคช
He/They used a paradox within the song..❔
.
 ⌚        ๐Ÿ’ญ
I believe so...
๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคช
Created one...❔❓
๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿฆ–
Inserted one...❓❔
๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿƒ⏱️
Projected one...❔❓
๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฆ
๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿƒ
Expressed one...❓❔
๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿคช
๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ•ฐ️
♟️๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓
❔❔❓The song is a paradox❓๐Ÿคก❔❓
❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿคก❔๐Ÿคก
❔๐Ÿคก❔⌚
♟️๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿƒ
♟️
❤️
Love
๐Ÿ–ค
.
.⏱️
♟️
๐Ÿ–ค
Melancholy
๐Ÿ’”
๐Ÿƒ

.๐Ÿฆ–
๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿƒ
.
.⏰
๐ŸŽถ
Yes...❔
.๐Ÿคช
.
๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿƒ❔♟️
.
.
.
๐ŸŽถ

No...❓
.
.๐Ÿคช⏰
.
๐ŸŽถ
.
♟️❓๐Ÿƒ
.
.
๐Ÿƒ❓❔❓❔❓❔♟️
.
.
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคช
Lovely...
.
.⌚
.
♟️
๐ŸคกI can relate ..๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿƒ
.
.๐Ÿ˜œ
.
๐ŸŽถ
♟️
๐Ÿคก
๐Ÿคก
Thank you. ๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿคก
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
♟️
.⏱️
๐Ÿƒ
.๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ
.
♟️
I think I have to write even if no one reads. It's therapeutic. I guess the lesson here is, to not let all of this๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ☝๐Ÿฝ get to my head. ๐Ÿคก๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿƒ.    ๐Ÿ•ฐ️     ๐Ÿ’ญ
I think. ๐Ÿคช
♟️
Seeking validation where it doesn't belong. Foolish๐Ÿƒ. Even if, only one person reads this, then my mission is complete. Even if, I only change one mind. Or no minds, only my own. ๐Ÿ‘️
.๐Ÿคช
.
๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ
.
.⏱️
.
๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‘️
.
.๐Ÿคช
.
.
♟️
Staying grounded.. even when there's so much going on in the world. It's a difficult thing. External influences, they rock our world. Almost until there's nothing left. And, the internal ones, those issues...are as unique as we are. ๐Ÿƒ
.
๐Ÿคช
.
.⏲️
.
.

๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒChaos...๐Ÿคก⏲️
๐Ÿคก๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ‘️๐ŸŒณ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก....
๐ŸคกIn the world, our lives, & ourselves. ๐Ÿคช ๐Ÿ’ญ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก....
๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒณ
๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿƒ⏰
.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
(✋๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ›‘✋๐Ÿฝ Right now, okay, hold the f*** ☝๐Ÿฝ, that's not funny.๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
.๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช
I'm so scared , do I delete this❓๐Ÿ’€❔ I am sooo000000o s000000rrrrrrry ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
.⏲️
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ’€ - Listen, I was thinking about my own, y'all need to chill, okay....I love it.....mine, I mean, damnit.. MINE, my own❗❕lmao
 ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
.
 I'm... Patrick Bateman❔๐Ÿคช❓๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿชž⌚
.
๐ŸƒAhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa๐Ÿคก
What..❔❓. I said nothing. Nothing at all.
Please don't report me, I'll delete it ๐Ÿ˜ญ)
๐Ÿคช
.
๐Ÿชฅ*Bonk*๐Ÿชฅ
.
๐Ÿฆ–
.⏲️
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
๐Ÿ–•๐ŸฝAhahahAhahaAhaaaaaaaa๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ญ
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ
.๐Ÿ•ฐ️
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
๐ŸƒYeah it is funny..๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚hahAaaaaaw๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’ญ
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
.
๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘๐Ÿ›‘ Fr.
♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
.
Yo.. there is no baseball bat emoji..why.....WHY... wtf❔๐Ÿคก❓
๐Ÿฆ
.⏱️
I quit...again. I got rehired since the last time..
.
๐Ÿคฃ
.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡....๐Ÿชซ❓
.
.
.
๐ŸŽถ
♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
♟️Order.♟️Always, cleaning up the mess♟️
♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
๐ŸŽถ
.⌚
๐Ÿƒ
.๐Ÿฆ•
๐ŸŽถ
Sometimes, it's the small things in life. The ego of humans. We believe the world is ending, even at a personal level. All the while, the universe expands... galaxies are created...supernovae occur... Black holes consume... civilizations cease to exist at every point in time. 
.⏰

.๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–☝๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ☝๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ❔❔❔❔❔๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ
Yes...This.. ☝๐Ÿฝ Dodo's come into existence, there is prosperity for all .. ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ
L M F A O.... ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ– Omg๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–
 Yes❗❗❗ Dino emojis❗❗❗๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–
.⌚ Rawr...ahahaa .. RAWWWWWRRRR❗๐Ÿƒ
Whaaaaaaaat❓❔❓❔❓❔๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ
Nooooooooo❗๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ Dodos❗runnnnnnnn❗❕❕๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿฆ–
๐Ÿคช
.♟️
๐Ÿคก
Are we really any different than them?❓❔
๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸƒAm I?❓?๐Ÿคก❔
.⏲️
๐ŸƒAre ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ❔❓
๐Ÿคก
.
.♟️
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคช
Man, I wish I could drink. I can, not really. As it turns out... I'm allergic to alcohol. Or something in alcohol? Wine makes me๐Ÿท itchy. Premixed drink, I break out. It sucks.
 ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
Sometimes.. it's nice to have a tall glass of wine.. without the drama. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ️๐Ÿท๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
♟️(Mmmmm..beer. It's all I can do ๐Ÿคฎ)๐Ÿบ
♟️๐Ÿ•ฐ️
.

Oh well, I have other methods. ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ
♟️๐Ÿคช
♟️๐ŸŒณ
.๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿฆ
.
.
.
.
.
.

Day or two later
.๐Ÿฆ
.๐Ÿ˜œ
.⏲️
.
.
.
.

Hello my peoplessssss, I hope you are all well. Life has been..calm? Uneventful❓❔
♟️๐Ÿฆ–(NEVERMIND...)
I speak for myself...ofc.
♟️๐Ÿคช
๐ŸŽถ
Could be worse, right❓❔
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก♟️๐Ÿฆ•
I spent the last few months in the experiment trying to document everything. I'm no scientist. I tried. It's all catching up to me now that it's all finished, and I'm still processing things in my mind that transpired. (Yeah.. look at me now๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช)
.๐ŸŽถ⏰
Like, was this experience real?❔❓
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฆ•
♟️
I believe so, because I'm still experiencing it today, by listening to these slowed tracks... this sound, all day - every day, with breaks. Who knows what the long term consequences of this could be. My mind, I may be harming it, I would not recommend you follow in my footsteps. I take breaks. Still...I am addicted to this sound. I do not enjoy fast music as much anymore. My perception has changed, many things.. have changed.  ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
♟️๐Ÿฆ⏰
Regardless, I believe it all to be true. 
♟️๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
Attempts to rationalize are difficult. ๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
How do you prove you've experienced something, maybe, no one else has?❓❔
๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคก
♟️๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช
In only one experiment, I created a new sound, I think, never done before.. a hybrid sound, applied to today's music. Insane.. to think about. I also believe I may have found God again in my life. I have not felt his precense since I was a young adult. At the time, I didn't understand it.. it scared me. Still does...yet, he inspired me, unknowingly.
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
I try to remain objective about things, experiences.. life. Even my own beliefs and values are challenged. Every day. Theres so much in the world we don't understand.๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
The idea of chalking it up to a benevolent entity.. just seems, I don't know... Not⏰ enough? I don't doubt the idea..it's normal to be skeptical. We are human.๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ‡
.
.
.

What.. you thought... Wait...
.
It's either...❔❓or....❓❔๐Ÿ‘️ 
.
They are not mutually exclusive. 
.
You can do both.
.
You can believe and doubt, just be careful who you're doubting. Be aware. ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘️๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ ☄️๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️⚰️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️๐Ÿฆ•☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️
❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓
๐Ÿƒ♟️๐Ÿƒ♟️๐Ÿƒ♟️๐Ÿƒ♟️๐Ÿƒ♟️๐Ÿƒ♟️๐Ÿƒ♟️๐Ÿƒ
.
.

Oh you think it ๐Ÿ›‘ 's here❔
.
No...
๐Ÿ‘️
Be careful what/who you believe, I think, if you believe absolutely, then, this leaves no room for error. And, what are humans but flawed❔
๐Ÿ‘️
๐Ÿซ
Science has shown us sooooo much. Gravity.. our solar system, Galileo, my God. So many great minds. We definitely wouldn't be where we are today without them. Oh, don't forget the philosophers. Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, Descartes, Locke, Kant, Confucius, Marcus Aurelius, Sun Tzu... man, it goes on, and on, and on. It's amazing. ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ•⏱️
♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
What else, oh, I became an audiovisual artist/creator❓๐Ÿคก❔ overnight. I didn't know this was a thing❔❓ on the other hand, I announced I'm a mystic, which most people don't understand and will probably judge me for. I hate labels. ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡
.๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–
All it implies is that, I have my own relationship with our creator, nature and it's powers, animals, and more. And, I think, I understand the world a little bit better through my own philosophy in life. Lastly, I think I may be a philosopher..poet? ❓?❔
❓❔❓❔❓๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡
.⏲️
A modern day philosopher of sorts..❔
.
❔❓❔❓❔๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–
It was my favorite course in college, sadly, I only took an Intro class. Nothing more. People can be really snobby about philosophy. It deterred me from taking more classes. 
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฆ
๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ
My mistake. 
๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ
♟️๐Ÿฆ•
๐ŸŽถ
.๐Ÿ•ฐ️
.
What...❔❓
.
My advice?❔❓
(Yeah, take advice from me, my face looks like this for real ๐Ÿคช.. I'm derped for life)
♟️
.
๐Ÿฆ–
.⌚
Follow what ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ love, what interests ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ the most, otherwise ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ may not commit.
.
.๐Ÿคช
.๐Ÿคช
♟️๐Ÿฆ–
๐ŸŽถ
.
What (wo)man doesn't love philosophy?
.⏲️
❔๐Ÿคช
❔๐Ÿ˜œ
.๐Ÿฆ
My system is a mix of elements from Buddhism, Confucianism, Christianity, Native American Spiritualism, and a bit more. Secular Spiritualism❔❓
.
.๐Ÿคช
Ugh, more labels. ๐Ÿƒ
.๐Ÿ˜œ⏰
It further includes great wisdom from all the philosophers listed above, plus more..
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคช๐Ÿฆ•
Education saved me. I believe education expanded my mind and I would'nt be who I am today without it.
๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ˜œ
๐Ÿซ
♟️๐Ÿคช
The teachers, people, my family, and I believe God, as well, ..now.
♟️๐Ÿคช⏱️
I do now..
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ˜œ
I did not, before..
๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸŽถ
.๐Ÿฆ•
๐ŸŽถ
But of course, music is where it all started, and will continue, until the very end. 
๐ŸŽถ⏲️
๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿคช
๐ŸŽถ
.
.
.
.

My very end.....
๐ŸŽถ
.⏰
๐Ÿคก
.๐Ÿคช
♟️๐Ÿฆ
Don't think I didn't notice. I inherently use a specific style of writing. I Google'd, AI Library, & found the closest to this style is.... E.E. Cummings..❓ digital age visual poetry❔philosophy❔....fragmented...❔ with emojis.... ❓๐Ÿคช 
♟️๐Ÿฆ‡
I'm not saying I invented anything, simply, just attempting to identify the style.
๐Ÿƒ
.๐Ÿ˜œ
☀️
.⏲️
.

Hmmm.. almost like.. I'm bringing the words to life... ๐Ÿงฌ
.
.

๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿคช
๐ŸŽถ
Like the music....๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฆ
๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿคช
๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ•ฐ️
๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒ•
  .
.
                       ๐Ÿ’ญ
Quick thought, 
๐Ÿคช๐Ÿฆ•
I don't know how to feel/think about how, music/sound can be a trigger. 
.๐Ÿคช⏲️
Let's say, hypothetical, a song you heard in your youth/young adulthood during a bad time....
.๐ŸŽถ
.๐Ÿคช๐Ÿฆ•
Do you seek those songs or avoid them...
❔๐Ÿคช
♟️
If you seek them, does that mean order❔
.๐Ÿƒ
.๐Ÿคช⏲️.  ❓❔☝๐Ÿฝ❓❔๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ❓❔๐Ÿ™ƒ
๐Ÿฆ–
.๐ŸŽถ
If you avoid, is this chaos...❓
๐Ÿƒ
.
.๐Ÿ˜œ
.
.๐ŸŽถ
.
.๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ
.๐Ÿƒ
.๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ•ฐ️
๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
Slowly bleeeeeeding, I wish that I told you I all my feelingsssss, I hope that I lived life for a reasonnnnnn, but at least you'll plaaaay this songgggg...when I'm gooooneeeeeee..
๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–
And..I hope you'll cry for meeeee...
๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿƒ
Like I'll cry for yooouuuuuu....
๐ŸŽถ⌚
Every night for youuuuu...
๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–
Take it eassy on me babyyyy
๐ŸŽถ♟️
Cause I trieed with youuuuu..
๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿฆ•
Saw my lifee with youuuuu....
๐ŸŽถ
End of timee with youuuu.....
๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–
Now we're strangers and I hope that you'll still cry for meeeeeeee....
๐ŸŽถ⏱️
Like I'll cry for youuuuuu.....
๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
Every night for youuuuu...
๐ŸŽถ
.๐Ÿƒ
.๐Ÿฆ–
.๐Ÿคช
.๐Ÿ˜œ
๐ŸŽถ
Girl I'll cry for youuuuuuuu
๐ŸŽถ⏱️
Girl I'll cry for youuuuuuu, ohhhh yeaaaaah
๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฆ
๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ
I love it...
๐ŸŽถ⏱️
๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฆ–
๐ŸŽถ
Tick
๐ŸŽถ
Tick
๐ŸŽถ⏱️
Tick๐Ÿฆ
๐ŸŽถ
Tick
๐ŸŽถ
Clock
๐Ÿ•ฐ️
Clock
Clock
⏰๐Ÿฆ–
Clock
๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ
Time...❔
๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฆ•
It's a clock❓
๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿคช
๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿฆ
.
.♟️
Wow... Have you ever considered, every song we listen to is an adventure. 
๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
Beautiful.. sad.. ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
.๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช
Matters not.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ
Do ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ forget every song is 1...2...3...4...5....+ Minutes.. ♟️๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿ˜œ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–
๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿ˜œ
Every song... 
๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿฆ–
๐Ÿฆ–
๐Ÿฆ
Time has gone by.... ๐Ÿ•ฐ️
๐Ÿƒ
.๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ
And here we......are. ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ
.๐Ÿฆ
.๐Ÿฆ–
♟️๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ•
⏱️
๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿฆ–
 ๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿฆ•๐Ÿฆ•
๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฆ
I'm gonna wake up tomorrow..and be like,
.
The fact the gif doesn't work.. wait, it worked out perfectly, amazing lmao....it encapsulates my exact predicted feelings/face for tomorrow. 
Oh God.. what have I done.... 
.
.
.
☀️
The next afternoon..
๐ŸŒ•
.
.
Yeah.... Oh ... I didn't.... No... Chris...
.
.

Wtf❓❔
๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซข
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

๐Ÿƒ
What's the problem❓๐Ÿ€๐Ÿชค................
♟️
๐Ÿ’ฅ
❗ahahaAhaaaaaa❗
๐Ÿƒ
.
.
.
.

This was part of your trick❔ ๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ Embarrassment❔ Insecurities...❔ A feeble attempt.. Pitiful.. Is this the best you can do❔ Easy... What else can you do... 
C๐ŸคกL๐ŸคกO๐ŸคกW๐ŸคกN❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿงช๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงฌ๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงช๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงฌ๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงช๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงฌ๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงช๐Ÿ”ฌ
❔AhahahAhahaaaaaa❕
.
.

♟️
๐Ÿƒ
.
.
.

๐Ÿ•ฐ️๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค
๐ŸƒYou'll ๐Ÿ‘️.๐Ÿƒ❗AhahahAhahaaaawww๐Ÿคก
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค
♟️๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
๐Ÿ€๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘️๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
.♟️
.
๐Ÿ€
1️⃣ day.
.
.
.

.๐Ÿ•ฐ️
.
..
.
๐Ÿ€
.♟️
Tick
๐Ÿซ
.
.
.
๐Ÿชค
๐Ÿ•ฐ️๐Ÿ•ฐ️

Tick.
.
.


๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค
.๐Ÿƒ
.
.
๐Ÿ€
Tock
.
.
.
.
๐Ÿ€
⏱️๐Ÿƒ
Tock
.
.
.
.
.
๐Ÿ€
⌚♟️
Tock
.
.
.
.
.
๐Ÿชค
.
๐Ÿ•ฐ️
♟️
♟️
♟️
.♟️♟️♟️๐Ÿชฝ
♟️๐Ÿ‘️♟️Are you okay❔
♟️♟️♟️๐Ÿชฝ
♟️๐Ÿชค
♟️
♟️
.♟️
♟️♟️♟️♟️
Maybe.....♟️
.♟️♟️♟️♟️
.♟️๐Ÿ€
.♟️
.♟️
♟️
.
.
.
.
.
.

๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿงช
๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ turn..๐Ÿคก❕
๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿงซ
.
๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
๐ŸชžWhat do you see when you look in the mirror❔
๐Ÿ€
.
๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ๐Ÿงธ
Puzzles.. toys... riddles❓.... games.... ๐ŸŽฎ
๐Ÿงฉ๐Ÿงฉ๐Ÿงฉ๐Ÿงฉ๐Ÿงฉ๐Ÿงฉ๐Ÿงฉ๐Ÿงฉ๐Ÿงฉ๐Ÿงฉ๐Ÿงฉ๐Ÿงฉ๐Ÿงฉ๐Ÿงฉ๐Ÿงฉ
๐Ÿ€
๐Ÿ‘️
Distractions..๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿชค
๐Ÿ‘️
.

๐ŸงซContradictions....
.


๐ŸŽญ Face yourself....❕๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
❕๐Ÿ€
.
.
.
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค
.
.
.
.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘️❓❓❓❓❓❓๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
Face... Yes.. ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค
What has two faces, is blind, but can see❓
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿ‘️❓❓❓❓❓❓๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
.
.

๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿงซ
Hmmmm....clearly a trap. I've grown bored..
.
Why not❔
.
A coin...❔ ๐Ÿช™
๐Ÿงช๐Ÿงช๐Ÿงช๐Ÿงช๐Ÿงช๐Ÿงช๐Ÿงช๐Ÿงช๐Ÿงช๐Ÿงช๐Ÿงช๐Ÿงช๐Ÿงช๐Ÿงช๐Ÿชค
.
.
๐Ÿง€

.
๐ŸƒWroooooooonnnngggggggg❗๐Ÿƒ
.
.
๐Ÿง€

๐ŸƒAhahahAhaa๐Ÿƒ
.
.
.
๐Ÿ€
.
๐Ÿ‘️Two more tries....๐Ÿ‘️2
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
..
...
.
.๐Ÿ€
.

.
.๐Ÿ‘️2
๐Ÿงช..........dice...2..a die❔ ๐ŸŽฒ
๐Ÿ‘️
.๐Ÿ€
2
.๐Ÿง€
.

๐Ÿƒ No❗
.
.
.
.๐Ÿ€

.๐Ÿชค
.๐Ÿง€
One more.....๐Ÿงซ
.
.
.
.๐Ÿ€❔
๐Ÿชค
.๐Ÿง€
.
One last chance...๐Ÿงช
.
.
.
.
๐Ÿชค
.
.
❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
❕Yes.... I have it...❕
❕❕❕❕❕❕❕
.
๐Ÿง€
.
.
.
.

.๐Ÿ€
It's.....❕
.
.
.
.
.
.❔
.๐Ÿ€
❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔๐Ÿง€❔❓❔❓❔❓
.๐Ÿชค
.
.
.

๐Ÿชค๐Ÿ€2
What is it...❓๐Ÿ‘️❔
๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€2
.
.
.
☀️
Next morning
๐ŸŒ•
.
.
.
.
.

Yes..
.

.
.
.
.
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽต
Your loveeee, is aaaaall I eveerr neeeeed...
♟️
Your my destinyyyyyyyy
๐Ÿคก
This love was meant to beeeeeeee 
♟️
Will find a paradise for twooooooo
๐ŸŽถ
A place for me and youuuuuuuu
๐ŸŽถ
Will make our dreams come true...
♟️
Take meeeeee 
๐Ÿƒ
Take me in your arrrrrrrmsss
๐ŸŽถ
And don't youuu leeet meeee gooo
๐ŸŒ•
I need you more and moreeeee
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
I need you more and moreeeeee
.๐ŸŽถ
.
.๐ŸŽถ
.
๐ŸŽถ
.
.
♟️๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ
.
.
.
.
.
.

๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
.
.
.
.

.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸคบStar Wars.. one of my loves.๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŒ•
♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
https://youtu.be/Q7sykdRQU4s๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŸฆ⚡⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
The scene starts where Anakin falls to the Dark Side. ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
⚡๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ♟️๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
.
.

.
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
♟️
.⚡
.
.
.
.
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•Light๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
♟️⚡

.
.

๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘Doubt.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐Ÿƒ
.⚡
.
.
.

๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
♟️
.⚡
.
.
.
๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŒ•⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
Darth Sidious's aura radiates with Dark๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ energies, demanding fealty.๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ. ☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
.๐ŸŒ•⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
.⚡๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
.๐Ÿƒ

.
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ•Light๐ŸŒ•⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
♟️♟️♟️♟️
.
.๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
.♟️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
.
.

.๐ŸŒ•⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
๐ŸŸฆ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘♟️๐Ÿƒ♟️๐Ÿƒ♟️๐Ÿƒ♟️
๐ŸŒ‘God...He.. is..  like.. a God, he⚡⚡⚡⚡ thinks❔❓๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘♟️๐Ÿƒ♟️๐Ÿƒ♟️❔♟️
.♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
.⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
.๐ŸŒ‘
.⚡
♟️๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ
.
.
.
๐ŸŒ•
.
.๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŒ‘I am in awe, he thinks.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒ‘⚡๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
.♟️
.
.
.

.๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
♟️๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•⚡

.
.

.๐Ÿคก
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŸฆ
๐ŸŒ‘Anakin is.... in awe.....๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•
.♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
.๐Ÿƒ
.⚡
..๐Ÿคก
.
.

๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ•Light๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
♟️๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸŒ•⚡⚡⚡⚡
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฆ
๐ŸŒ‘Magnificent.....๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฆ
๐Ÿคก♟️
.๐ŸŒ•
.⚡⚡
                          ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
                          ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
.
.
.
♟️⚡⚡
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŒ‘Incredible....๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฆ
.๐Ÿคก⚡⚡

.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘⚡
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
.
.♟️๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฆ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘Inevitable.......๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿƒ⚡
.๐ŸŒ•♟️
.
.๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒ•Light๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
.๐ŸŒ‘⚡๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿคก♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
Anakin, consumed by fear and compounding trauma of losing his mother, mentor, his loves... All of them. To lose Kenobi.. Ashoka..๐ŸŸฆ Padme..The Jedi... All of it. He would not survive...๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘So he thinks๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
.♟️๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
.⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
.๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•
.♟️
.๐Ÿคก
๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒ‘⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
๐ŸŸฅ Who could blame him❔  ๐Ÿ€
Love can be a trap in any form❔ No❔๐ŸŸฆ๐Ÿง€๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ
๐ŸŒ•⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡๐Ÿชค๐Ÿ️๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒด
.๐Ÿƒ
.
.♟️๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
.๐Ÿƒ
.⚡
๐ŸŒ•
.
.❔♟️๐ŸŽถ
.๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•
.♟️๐ŸŒ•⚡
.๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
.

.๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
.๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘But in the moment, on his knees... bowing to his new master. Something happens๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒ‘
.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐ŸŸฆ
.๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
.♟️⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
.
.๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ•Light๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
.๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŽถ
.๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฆ
๐ŸŒ‘A burst....a rip.....a tear.... A new reality.๐ŸŒ‘⚡๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŒ‘⬜๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸช๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŸง๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฅ
.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿƒ
.♟️๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿƒ
His reality....⚡
.
♟️๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
.๐ŸŒ•⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฅ⚡⚡
๐ŸŒ‘The power...Yes, it is mine..๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฅ
 I can now save the ones I love.....๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฅ⚡⚡
.♟️๐Ÿคก♟️๐Ÿคก♟️๐Ÿคก♟️⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
.๐ŸŒ•⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
๐ŸŒ•
๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
.๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
♟️๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
.๐ŸŒ•
.๐Ÿƒ⚡๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ
๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŒ•Himself.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฅ
..๐Ÿƒ♟️๐Ÿƒ.           ☝๐Ÿฝ
.
.๐Ÿคก๐ŸŽถ
.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•
.⚡
.♟️
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
.♟️๐ŸŽถ
.๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ⚡⚡⚡
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸฆ⬜Everything๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŒ•
.♟️
.๐Ÿƒ⚡⚡⚡
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ•Dark.๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŽถ
.♟️
.๐Ÿƒ⚡
.♟️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸŒ‘His entire world. Crumbles...๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿƒ
.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
.๐Ÿคก♟️⚡⚡⚡
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
.
.
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
.♟️⚡๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ⚡⚡๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
Life.......❔ (Ah, yes... A flash of visions showing children being born.....are they his, as the faces are blurry, the apprentice๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ wonders❓❔ He does not know...๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
Nor..... no longer cares...)๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ⚡
.๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
.๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
.
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
To defeat yourself... Only to lose.....
.๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
.
๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
The sudden realization of all the pain... 
.๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿ’ฅ♟️๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฉ⬜๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฆ
All the death he has caused....
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸช⬜๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸง๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฆ⚔️๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸฅ
The destruction....⚡
๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿ’ฅ♟️๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฆ๐Ÿคบ⚔️⚔️๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ
The loss of loved ones....  the thought of losing Padme. His unborn children.....
๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
.
.๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ
.๐ŸŽถ
.♟️⚡
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ•Light๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
.๐Ÿƒ⚔️⚔️⚔️
.๐Ÿƒ⚡
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘Consumed..๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ
.♟️
.๐ŸŽถ
The light.... already....
.๐Ÿคก⚡
♟️
.๐ŸŽถ
The...
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘⚔️⚔️⚔️
.๐Ÿƒ
.
.๐Ÿƒ⚡
.
.♟️๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŒ‘Side.
.
.๐Ÿคก
.
.
.๐ŸŽถ
.

.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ⚡⚡⚡
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸง๐ŸŸง๐ŸŸง๐ŸŸง๐ŸŸง๐ŸŸง๐ŸŸง๐ŸŸง๐ŸŸง๐ŸŸง๐ŸŸง
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
.♟️
.๐ŸŒ‘

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘☝๐Ÿฝ☝๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘Rise๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
.๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿคบ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘Darth.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคบ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿคบ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
.⚡☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️☢️
.๐Ÿƒ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚔️⚔️
.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŸฆ
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘⚔️⚔️๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘⚡๐ŸŒ‘
.♟️๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
.♟️⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘Vader.⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
.๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

.
.๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฅYes, my Master. ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
As he rises, the room bends, at their combined๐ŸŸฆ powers....๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
.
.

.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐Ÿคบ
.
.๐ŸŒ•⚡
.♟️๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒ‘
He never meant to harm.. to hurt.. nonetheless, it is so.....
๐ŸŒ•๐Ÿคบ⚔️๐Ÿคบ⚔️๐Ÿคบ⚔️๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
.⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ
.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคบ⚔️๐Ÿคบ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️
.๐ŸŒ•♟️
.๐Ÿƒ⚡๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
Pain....⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฅ
.๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘♟️๐Ÿคบ
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒ•Light๐ŸŒ•⬜⬜⬜๐ŸŸฆ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•⚔️⚡
.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
♟️
.♟️♟️♟️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
He.. became a๐Ÿ†•.....
.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
.⚡⚡
.๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘⚔️
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
.♟️๐Ÿคบ
.
๐Ÿƒ
.๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
.๐ŸŒ•⚡
๐ŸŒ‘
Pain incarnate...
๐ŸŒ‘
.⚔️
.๐Ÿคก⚡๐ŸŽถ
.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
.๐Ÿƒ♟️๐Ÿƒ♟️๐Ÿคบ
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒ•Light๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
.๐ŸŒ‘⚔️๐ŸŽถ
.⚡
.๐Ÿƒ
Waiting for ๐ŸŸฆ Hope๐ŸŸฉ......๐ŸŒ•
.♟️
.
.๐Ÿคบ⚡⚡๐ŸŽถ
.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛๐ŸŸฆ⬛⬛⬛⬛
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
.๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
.♟️⚔️
..
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ•Light๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ
Marvelous....
๐ŸŒ•⚡๐ŸŽถ
.♟️๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸจ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
.๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•⚔️⚔️๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒ•Light๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•⚡
.♟️๐ŸŒ•
Poetic...
.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ
.๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
..♟️๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘⚡๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
๐ŸŒ•Light๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
๐Ÿƒ⚔️
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

.♟️
.⚡
.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸช
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ•๐Ÿคบ⚡
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒ‘Light.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒ•⚡
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘⚔️๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒ‘Dark.๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฆ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
.
.⚡
.
.๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒ•๐Ÿคบ⚔️
๐ŸŒ‘
.⚔️๐Ÿคบ
.๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
Heh... Chaos....๐Ÿƒ It can be powerful in the wrong hands.⚡
.๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
.
♟️⚔️
.⚡
.๐ŸŒ‘
There is a choice, always remember that..
.๐ŸŒ•
.๐Ÿคบ⚡
.
.
.
.
.

๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒ‘A dark horse.....❔๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘
.๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
.
.
⚔️⚡๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŸฆTo the Jedi........❓๐ŸŸช๐Ÿ•๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŸช⬜๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸฆ⬜๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒ‘
.๐ŸŒ•⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒ‘⚡๐ŸŒ‘
.
.

.
(.๐ŸŒ‘........A Dark Jedi❓❔❓❔❓⏰❓๐ŸŒ•
.
Lost......๐ŸŽถ
.
๐ŸŸฅA Sith was only situational, he is both....A Jedi๐ŸŸฆ❔
๐ŸŽถ
Wait... So was his involvement with the Jedi.... They found him too late... 
.๐ŸŽถ
That's why he is the chosen one. He is the paradox.....๐ŸŽถ
.
(No... His love for his son, was the paradox)
๐ŸŸฅ
Too late to help, and too late to save, the universe thinks.. Vader thinks....until he is, by Luke.๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
.
This concept is moreso related to his internal conflict versus ideology, etc. )
.
๐ŸŽถ
.
.
.
.
.
.
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
.
.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
๐ŸŒ‘Fools๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
.๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ⚔️⚔️๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
❗๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•❕

.๐Ÿคบ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
.
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
The lightning....⚡
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
.
.
.⚔️
.๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿ‘️⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡๐Ÿคก⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
To disobey your master, you shall not....
♟️๐Ÿคก⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŒ•
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
.
.๐Ÿคบ
.♟️
.๐ŸŽถ
.๐Ÿคก
Do๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘️❓❔
๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿคก.                                ๐Ÿคบ              ๐Ÿ’ญ
Anakin....he always had a choice, yet he never believed he did...
.๐Ÿƒ⚔️
.
His fall....
.๐Ÿคก

.๐ŸŽถ
.
From grace....
.
.๐ŸŽถ

.♟️๐Ÿคบ
.
Is a lesson to us all.......
.๐Ÿคก
.⚔️
.♟️
.๐ŸŽถ
.
.♟️
.
.๐Ÿคบ
.♟️
.๐ŸŽถ
⚔️
.๐ŸŸฉ
Remarkable..
๐ŸŸฉ♟️
๐Ÿคบ
๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŸฉ♟️

๐ŸŸฉ♟️๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ๐Ÿคบ
Have you ever thought about Yoda's part in all this. Yoda also saved Anakin, by training Luke. Yoda is all powerful, for real. Who could do that❔๐ŸŸฉ♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
๐ŸŸฉ♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
Man... The wisdom of hundreds of years...๐ŸŸฉ♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️

.๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŸฉTo have limited⏰ & have to decide how to train someone quickly enough, without external influences hindering, & still succeed❔

Wtf❓❔⏰ ๐ŸŸฉ
.

.๐ŸŽถ
Once again, who the f*** could do that❔
.
.

๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŽถ

That's next level... 
.๐ŸŽถ
.

.๐ŸŸฉ
He had years on Dagobah, he planned, schemed, plotted, theorized, experienced, listened, perceived.... It goes on. ๐ŸŸฉ
.

.๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
.

.
๐ŸŸฉAll wise.....
.
.๐ŸŽถ
.


๐ŸŸฉ๐Ÿคบ
.                   ๐Ÿ’ญ
๐ŸŸฉ Imagine. ๐ŸŸฉ⚔️
.♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
.๐ŸŽถ
.๐ŸŸฉ♟️
.
⚔️
♟️๐ŸŸฉTruly a Jedi Master Supreme. ๐ŸŸฉ
.
.๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŽถ
.
The literal embodiment of the Jedi order, the pinnacle❔ Maybe... at that time. Yes, he was a balance to the dark master himself; influential, even on a practical level, he was just behind.... Lagging behind ...๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŒ
๐ŸŸฉ♟️
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŸฉ
But not quite as powerful in terms of power and awareness (so he thought). The sith lord reigns supreme, in deception & lies. Genius really... Malignant. (Also, so he thought)
⚔️๐Ÿคบ๐ŸŽถ
.๐ŸŸฅ
.
.๐ŸŸฉ
He paid attention to every sign he received, meditated, interpreted the best he could, and still...๐ŸŸฉ
.๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
.
.๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŸฉ
Tragic......
.๐ŸŽถ
.
.
.๐ŸŸฉ

.๐ŸŽถ
They are not masters of the heart. Love.
.
.๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฉ❓What... Neither side❔๐ŸŸฅ⬛

Love is a paradox...❔

.
The variable...❓
.๐ŸŸฆ

.๐ŸŸฉ♟️
.๐Ÿคบ
Wow.๐ŸŽถ
.๐ŸŸฉ
Omg aaaaand, he saved Luke❔๐ŸŸฆ
๐ŸŸฉ
๐ŸŸฆ(Kenobi too, saved him๐ŸŸฆ)
.๐ŸŽถ

(๐ŸŸฆDon't get me started on Kenobi, this man is a literal Wizard.๐Ÿง™๐Ÿฝ‍♂️)
.

.๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฆ
They saved literally... The entire universe❔ The training, the final moment. Luke deciding not to embrace the Dark Side.... Leading to Vaders change, and Sidious's demise.
.๐ŸŸฅ
๐ŸŽถ
.
.
.
๐ŸŸฉ Master Craft......๐ŸŸฆ
.♟️
It's like... Chess pieces on a chess board..
♟️

๐ŸŸฉYoda knew..... (As did Kenobi)๐ŸŸฆ
.๐ŸŽถ
.๐ŸŸฉ
.
๐ŸŸฉHe/They knew...... ๐ŸŸฆ
.
.
.๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

.♟️๐ŸŸฉ
๐Ÿคบ
๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸง⬜๐ŸŸช๐ŸŸจ⬛
.๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŸฉ Love...conquers all❔๐ŸŽถ♥️๐Ÿ–ค❓๐ŸŸฆ

⬛๐ŸŸจ๐ŸŸช⬜๐ŸŸง๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŸฉ
.
.๐ŸŸฉ๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
The Jedi were wrong. Yes, love may lead to The Dark Side, misinterpreted, yes. The balance each side fears, the good, the dark, the change. It's all out of their control. ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŸฆ
So rules matter not❔
Or.. they matter.
๐ŸŸฅ
.
Both.๐ŸŽถ
.
๐ŸŸฅ
That is the point of both sides...
๐ŸŸฆ๐ŸŸฉ
.
.๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

.๐Ÿ‘️
A paradox......
๐Ÿ‘️
.
.๐ŸŽถ
๐ŸŒ‘
Beautiful.....
.
.
.
.
Next Day....
.
.
.
.
.
.

Wish me luck....๐Ÿคž๐Ÿฝ
♟️
.
.
Twice.... Damn.... 
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
.
.
.
Doubt.

.
.
.
No..... 
.
.
I refuse.

.
.
.
.
.
.
https://youtu.be/Et3NTE5IpKM

I think this belongs here....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If I were to delete all of it. This blog, music, art, personas... All of it. 

What would I say....

What would I feel...

What would happen.... 

What would I think.... 

What would I do.... 

What would happen to me...

I would destroy myself.....?❔❓

I would not survive.... ?❓❔

Then, I am on the right path. 
๐ŸŒ•๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
⌚❕๐Ÿงซ♟️AhahAhahaAhaaaaaa๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘️❗
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Many many, days later.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

https://youtu.be/AhWCcETVji8
.
.
.
.
.

Omg .. I just had a thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Jedi Master,
Qui Gonn Jinn, was the ๐Ÿ”‘  to everything. 

.
.
.
.
That's why he died first....
.
.
.
.
Darth Maul was sent to kill any supporting Jedi, and to capture/kill Anakin and the queen, Padme.

.
.
.
.
.
.
But his true mission, 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
Was to kill to Qui Gonn.

.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
If he had lived, Darth Sidious would fail.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
He had to go first.

.
.
.
.
.
To be one with the living force?

.
.
.
.
.
Sidious couldn't allow that.

.
.
.
.

.
So he forces Darth Maul, 
his apprentice, onto him. 
Like a rabid fighting dog.
No... A highly trained wolf. 
One to rival a Jedi Master.
Even deadlier,
His apprentice.
.
.
.
.
An Assassin so deadly, he could overwhelm a Jedi Master AAAAAND a padawan, and not just any padawan. It's f****** Obi Wan. An apprentice, managed to achieve this. 

Wow.

Maul is next level, in his prime.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
By the time Qui Gonn realized the dark lord's plan. In that one moment, for Qui Gonn it all came together.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A master plan.

.
.
.
.
.
.

A revelation,
.
.
.
.
.
.
Maul paces in front of him. 
.
.
.
.
He notices something different.

.
             ๐Ÿ’ญ
He thinks, this Jedi Master, is different.

But it's matters not, he will fall.

.
.
.
.
.

Qui Gonn, is on his knees overwhelmed by the Dark Lord's plan coming to light; the physical toll of the fight, and using the force the entire time.
.
.
.
.

He's weakening...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh my God...
.
Just like Anakin did, when he fell.

On his knees...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Qui Gonn sensed death.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And like a Jedi Master,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

One with the living force,
.
.
.
.
.
.
He meditates,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He doesn't fall to doubt, that's the difference.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Masters do not fall to doubt.
.
.
.
.
.
(Cool... Sidious fell to doubt. 
Because Love is a variable he does not understand.)
.
.
.

He depletes any remaining force connection he has left...
.
.
.
.

.
.

He doesn't fall, he thinks.
.
.
.
.
Only physically, as he witnesses his own demise. 
.
.
.
.

☝๐Ÿฝ Through the force.๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ
.
.
.
.
.
He prepares.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What would have happened if Anakin had witnessed his death

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That was also made sure of.
.
.
.
Not to see, but only it's aftermath.
.
.
By the Dark Lord.

.
.
.
.
Holy, f****** s***.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If Anakin had seen the peace Qui Gonn had, before he fell, Anakin would not have fallen to the dark side. 

.
.
.
.
.
He would have destroyed Sidious. 

Because he's the chosen one.

Just sooner, rather than later.
.
๐Ÿ’ฏ
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because that peace

.
.
.
.
.
Symbolizes trancedence.
.
.
.
.
.

Does this look like a man, who just realized what the f*** is transpiring before him. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A grand master plan.
.
.
.
.
.
It's too late.
.
.

He senses his own death, that's a fear that I don't think any living human would ever want to experience. I bet he even doubted himself, the force, everyone, and everything. 
.
.
.
A choice....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So,
.
(Woah.. So๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝclose, yet so far.)
.

He transcends....
.
.
.
.
.
A true master.
.
.
.
.
.
.


I can't believe this, is this true?
.
.
.
.
.
.
Imagine when Yoda finds out how pivotal, Qui Gonn's death was, to Sidious. After.
.
.
.
.
.
I know later on Yoda and Qui Gonn speak, through the force in the animated series.  There were signs. During the clone wars, I mean. 

.
.
.
.
.
Too late, though, again. 
All of them.


.
.
.
.
.
.
Masters playing chess. ♟️ 

.
.
.
.
.
.
As we all watch.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
Astonishing.

.
.
.
.
Some of y'all are like, yeah Chris, it's in the movie. 

.
.
.
.
And after half my life. It clicked.

.
.
.
Also, this is kinda my reinterpretation.

.
.
.
Still, it fits... In terms of outcomes, choices, and consequences. Even by the Jedi order. 

Man, they should have listen to Qui Gonn.
.
.
.
Next day,

Another thought, how did Sidious know the Jedi order would reject Anakin? 

That's a huge risk for his plan.

Unless,

The answer is, 

Because they're dogmatic

That is a weakness

Exploited, he has, the grand master has.

MasterCraft.

Yeah, tradition.... ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Man, how can anyone account for such variables... 

I guess when you have nothing better to do but destroy your enemies, with hundreds, if not thousands of years to plan, then yeah.

This is possible. 

Hell, I bet Sidious had tens or more of plans. Plans with plans. Plans with backup plans, with backup plans, following those. 

That's insane. Obsession, that is. 

Malignant.

The Dark Lord, is.

And, he has foresight

Until love, that is. 

I believe this all to be true, theory. 

It makes sense. 

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ5/16/2026๐Ÿคก 12:00020♟️♟️pm. ๐Ÿ€

No comments:

Post a Comment

❓ The McRiddles ❓Part 2❓๐Ÿชค ❓๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♂️❓

๐ŸŽญ Many many moons later, . . . . . . . . . Another day, another opportunity. Today, I'm changing things up from here on for...