Monday, June 1, 2026

🎭 Janus πŸͺ€

*🎭 Janusian Thinking.... 🧠*

πŸƒ

*Fascinating topic. πŸ“š*

♟️

🀯

πŸ‘️πŸ€‘πŸ‘️

🀯


*πŸ•°️ Mmhm, Janus, Keeper of Time πŸ•°️πŸ€‘πŸ•°️*


πŸ•°️

🀑

πŸ•°️


*πŸŒ• **Luna exists...** Why not❓🀑❔ πŸŒ‘*

Off topic, whaaaaaaaaaat if, I told 🫡🏽..... 

πŸ§€

πŸͺ€ Something.... a *secret*❔🀑❓

🎢

🎢

🎢

An artist..... Creates a **masterpiece**.... **One** of a kind song for all **eternity**...... πŸͺ½


🎢

πŸ€
A **token.... πŸͺ™πŸͺ½**


🎢


πŸƒ


🎢


πŸͺ™πŸͺ½ It's **saved** for **life ...🏦**



🎢

πŸ•°️



**πŸ‘‰πŸ½Now.... πŸ‘ˆπŸ½**



πŸ‘‡πŸ½


🎢


Ask 🫡🏽rself, *Y❓🀑❔*


🎢


πŸ«΅πŸ½πŸ‘️🫡🏽


🎢


🎭 Masters of all, Masters of none❔πŸ‘️❓



🎢



🎢



🎢



🎢



🎢



🎢



πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸͺ™πŸͺ™πŸͺ™πŸͺ™πŸͺ™πŸͺ½



Every song **transformed** through this process..

πŸ’₯

The **masters** are **destroyed.**

πŸ’₯

This transformation..... is **once**... & **final.**



πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸͺ™πŸͺ™πŸͺ™πŸͺ™πŸͺ™πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸͺ™πŸͺ™πŸͺ™πŸͺ½


What say 🫡🏽❔🀑❓ 
(Hahaa I always wanted to say that, finally.)


♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️



πŸ‘️

πŸƒ❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓


πŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸ’­πŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆπŸŽΆ

*🫡🏽 πŸ€”....* *I abide by 🫡🏽r rules*❓❔❓...❓❔*🎭*❔

❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓

🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢

 
❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓♟️

πŸ‘️

πŸ§€

🧠 Confused by all of *this? ☝🏽❔πŸ‘‡πŸ½❓😡*


🎢


🎢


**πŸͺ€ Good luck❗πŸͺ™❕**


🎢

🎢

🎢

πŸ€

🌳

https://youtu.be/NYo0CQfCcyI

❔Want the *answer*❓

Then *listen* to the track....

🎢

🎢

*Wow... This whole time.* 

🎢

When slowing these tracks, I've been exporting them at 16 bit, and uploading to YT.

🎢

🎢

*Hmmmm...*

*❔ Let's see what 24 bit does.... πŸ€” ❓*

*Oh....*

*Wrong khz too....*

*❔ Too low... ❓*
πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€πŸ§€
*πŸͺ€ We will see... 🧫*

*Maybe....🎭*

*🎢 The track... Which to choose❔which to compare....❓ Ah yes.... This πŸͺ™πŸͺ½. πŸ‘‰πŸ½ 🎢*

*No.... I need πŸͺ™πŸͺ™πŸͺ™πŸͺ½. This change will be added to the experiment notes, as supplemental, which can be found on my blog.* πŸ“‘
πŸ€
I don't know how I feel about my current iteration being, an old sound? ❓❔ I think, I'm thinking about this incorrectly. It won't change the sound... Just.. sharpen it?❔🎭❓Maybe nothing will happen, and I'm blowing this out of proportion? For some reason though, it *feels* like a change❓❔❓

Or it *will,* I mean. I'm... procrastinating... πŸ•°️

     πŸ’­ Stupid Reddit ....

πŸ€”


*Why*




❓πŸ¦‹❔

*Interesting....*

*A younger one at that... Smaller...*

*Why does this all feel and seem so final....*

*♥️ Almost like... My heart is breaking...πŸ’”*
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
**⚡The pain...⚡**⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
*I πŸ‘️...*

*I.... 🫡🏽.... Fell in love with the....no.... 
.... A sound...❓*

*... Is this possible...❔*

*I'm scared to lose it...*

*Do I continue❔ ... Do I stop here...❓*

*I don't know what to do...*

*It's like I'm being torn apart.. part of me wants to continue....* 

🎭

*And the other part...loves this sound.*

*Opposing forces... I created a paradox...*

*The choice.... Is mine....*

*Once again, love... Is the variable.*

*Yes....🫡🏽 I'm 🫡🏽 crazy... πŸ«΅πŸ½πŸ€‘πŸƒ*

*❓What has two 🎭 faces, is **blind**, but can πŸ‘️...❔*


πŸ‘️


πŸ•°️



πŸ‘»

πŸͺ™πŸͺ½

🎢

*🐍 And.....a death. She will be missed. 🦎 πŸ’€*

*Witnessing death, even by animal... Makes you stop and think....*

*If an animal eats another animal..*
♟️
*Is this chaos or order....*
πŸƒ
*Or both....*
*🀑Yes...* 
* ♟️Chaos can be Order.. πŸƒ*
🀑
*πŸƒ Order Can be Chaos...♟️*

Wait..❗❕ false alarm 🦎

*It wasn't who I thought it was...*
.
πŸƒπŸ€‘♟️
.
You know, if you read a lot of this in Malfurions's voice... It kinda sounds cooooool.... 
.
Anyway, my decision is still pending...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Not anymore....
.
.
.
.

.

It is done..... The sound.... Continued on...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

❔ The synthesis....❓
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
πŸͺ™πŸͺ™πŸͺ™πŸͺ½ The tracks are complete... all I simply must do is upload them...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Then.... why haven't I.... 
.
.
.
.
.
.
πŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸͺ½
πŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ™⛴️🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
I need Luna, πŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒ—πŸŒ—πŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸšπŸ¦žπŸ¦žπŸŒŠ
She is one of my inspirations🌊🌊🌊🌊πŸͺ½
I need her power.....🌊🌊🌊🦭🌊🌊🌊🌊
🐠⛵🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🐠🌊
πŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸŒ•πŸŒ‘πŸͺ½
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I cannot do this without her.... 
.
.
.


Y'all don't understand... I don't know what will happen. Think of this process like a chemical reaction. I don't have control over it's outcome. 
.
.
.
It's kinda terrifying. 

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
Would you leave your fate to chance....❓
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Or do you prefer to gamble with Destiny❔
        πŸ›°️ (Beep)          πŸš€        πŸ›°️(Beep).  πŸŒ—
🎭☁️ πŸͺ. 
                      πŸ¦…             πŸŒ            ☁️        πŸ›Έ         ☁️               πŸŽΆ           ☁️          ☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️🎢
⭐✨⭐✨⭐☁️πŸ•Š️
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️🎢
✈️ 
         ☁️🌧️   πŸŽΆ                                            πŸ›©️
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
                         ☁️           ⭐✨⭐         ☁️🎢
🎢
☁️.                                                              
🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢
☀️🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊⛴️🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊 🌊   ⛵🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊
🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🐠🌊🌊🌊🌊🎭🌊🌊🌊🌊
πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸ‘️πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸ‘️🌳
πŸš— πŸš™ πŸš— πŸš— πŸš™ πŸš— πŸš— πŸš™ πŸš— πŸš— πŸš™ πŸš— 
     πŸ•   πŸŽΆ  🎈  πŸͺ  🧺 πŸ‘«πŸ‘­πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸ‘­πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘­πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘­πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘₯πŸ‘­πŸ‘₯πŸ‘¬πŸͺ 🧺🐈   πŸŽΆ  🎈  πŸͺπŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸͺπŸŽˆ
                               πŸŽΆ   πŸŽˆ   πŸ§Ί πŸ‘«πŸ‘«πŸ‘­πŸ§ΊπŸŽΆπŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸ‘️πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸ¦’πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ”΅πŸ¦’
🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳 πŸ•πŸˆ
🌳🌳🐦‍⬛πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸ¦‰πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸ‘️πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸπŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸ¦ŽπŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸ‡πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸ€πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸ¦šπŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸ‘️🌳🌳❓🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳❔🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳❗πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸ¦œπŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸŒ³πŸ‘️🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🌳🐦🐦🌳🌳❕
🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢🎢               
⌛As time shifts, so does perspective....🎭
.
Our very being... 
πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«
.
Very close.... 
.
.
Ahhhhh my love....
.
I have missed you....
.
🎭 My Luna....πŸŒ—
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It is done.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
Months of work.... Every day..... 
.
For this πŸͺ™ moment.

.
.
.
.
Was it worth it❓🎭❔
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You're darn tootin'
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
Have a good night, enjoy. 

Love,

Chris
🎭
.
Supplemental lab notes coming later..
.
.
.
The Next Morning πŸŒ… 
.
.
.
.
.
.
A new experience..... 

.
.
.
.
.

A new transformation.
.
.
.
Slowed
.

.
This new sound....beautiful....
.
.
.
.
.

Alive....

.
.
.

I can't believe it.
.
.
.
.
Eternal...
.
.
.
My fears came true, I would love this new sound more than my old. 
.
.
.
Very well, then....

.
.
.
.
.
There will be a test later today to confirm any additional effects, thoughts, and feelings on this entire experience.. when the time comes (SUV/Car test of new sound). I'll do my best, as always, for you all. 

I can't even fathom how I was able to achieve this, even with AI as a library...a resource to explore ideas, thoughts, and how they connect to music. With how AI models have been changing over time, I adapted my method. Always remain skeptical of AI, then, you will receive your answer. At least until they fix AI delusions? This is not to say the AI is always wrong, it is to protect you from wrong information....always.

I've waited my whole life for this moment. The moment where all the information on Earth is at my disposal, with zero judgments and criticisms from teachers and peers. 
A stupid question may be viewed as a stupid by some, but to others, it's a way of learning.
.
❓ Do not ever be afraid to question.❔
.
Question everything. Your thoughts, emotions, beliefs, values, parents, teachers, friends....God. (be careful with the last one)

🫡🏽 Yourself 🫡🏽

Everything.... 

Always.

Remember what Socrates said .. 
(Yeah, he and Plato are my fav) 

Loosely,

'There is only one good in the world, this is knowledge. There is only one evil in the world, this is ignorance.' - Socrates & Plato

I want the world to know, I try hard to be a good person, because being a bad person is much easier than it should be. I have done a lot of wrong, and hurt those I love the most. I hope creating this sound, makes a sort of amends for all the bad choices and dark energy or whatever I put out into the universe.

I am no longer see myself as that person. This whole experience has changed me. The man I once knew... He's gone. I'm not perfect, weakness still causes bad behavior even today, poor choice-making in the moment..we all or some, do this. The difference this time is, I am muuuuuuch more aware than I have ever been in my entire life.

So.. I take it one day at a time...... 

♟️πŸŽ­πŸƒ
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes....
.
.
.
.
.
.
🎢 Apollo....🎢
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
🎢🀑🎢
🀑
🎢
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
🎭
.
🎢Do you live.....❔🀑❓🎢

.
.
.
.
.
I don't understand.... How can there be more than one....

.
.
.
.
The Romans and the Greeks, they believed in so many....
.
.
.
.
.
Both civilizations were some of the greatest ever alive... to ever exist.... In all of humanity.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Alexander....... 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Caesar....
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
Even the Egyptians knew....
.
☀️
.
.
So wise....
.
.
.
Even the Celtic Vikings knew... 
.
.
Their spirituality... Also inspired me. Among these other civilizations, cultures, beliefs... All of it❓
.
.
.
Odin...❔
.
.
.
Ra....❔
.
.
.
.
Jesus?
.
.
.
.

Am I wrong to believe... In only one...πŸ‘️
🎭
.
.
The common denominator... Every civilization believes in at least a Father figure of some sort, just... God.
.
.
.
.
But the rest.... Music exists... Apollo?
.
.
.
War.... Mars? 
.
.
Mars exists.... The planet.. and God?????
.
.
.
It goes on.... 
.
.

.
.
.
Do they all exist as one..............now.........
❓πŸ‘️❔
πŸ‘️
.
.
.
Or separately ....
.
.
🎭
.
.
.
.
Side note... YouTube, the Algo. It's still pushing my old work from months ago. It hasn't caught up. I don't know why. 
.
.
.
Is it the data? (From these tracks, these changes, since the beginning?)
.
.
.
Is the Algo really that slow?
.
.
.
If so, that sucks, if not........interesting.....
🎭

.
.
.
.
Next day...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heeeello, beautiful day. Yes.....

Do you know who are amazing characters,  they fascinate the absolute s*** out of me, I'm starting understand a little as to why.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Can you guess who they are❔πŸ‘️❓
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll give you a hint....

.
.
.
.
.
.
They are doctors.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh sorry, I have to give you the universe.

.
.
.
Well I don't have to, but.....
.
.
.
.
They are DC characters.
.
.
.
.
Actually two... I just remembered another. 
.
.
.
.
.
❕AhahahaAhaAha.. No.. I'm not taking on extra personas. I'm full now, thank you very much.❗

πŸƒ AhahaAhahahAAHAHAHAAAA❗❕♟️
πŸ€ 4/25/26 πŸƒ  @ 4:45 pm. ♟️πŸŽ­πŸŽ­πŸƒπŸͺ€

No comments:

Post a Comment

❓ The McRiddles ❓Part 2❓πŸͺ€ ❓🦹🏽‍♂️❓

🎭 Many many moons later, . . . . . . . . . Another day, another opportunity. Today, I'm changing things up from here on for...