Thursday, June 11, 2026

❓ Riddles ❓


♟️ ๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿ **Riddles** ๐Ÿชค❔๐Ÿคก❓๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€๐Ÿง€

❓๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

❔ ๐Ÿ‘️ ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿƒ ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿ ❔I **live** in **๐Ÿ”Š sound,** yet leave no **trace.** I stretch ⏰ time, yet **bend ๐ŸŒŒ** reality. I am **familiar,** yet **impossible** to ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿฝ **recreate.**
What am ๐Ÿ‘️❓ ๐Ÿชค ๐Ÿง€ ๐Ÿƒ ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ

☀️ ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

♟️๐ŸŽถ ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ€๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ

๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽถ ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ

๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿชค๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ

๐Ÿ”Š๐ŸŽถ ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ

๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐ŸŽ❓❔❓❔❓❓

⏳๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš—

๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ

๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš™

๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš™๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿš™๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿš™๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ❓❔❓❔❓❔๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ❓❔❓❔❓❔❓

๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš™๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ

๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿฆˆ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ ๐ŸŸ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ

⏰๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ

๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ⛵๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ⛴️๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ

๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค

๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐Ÿง€

๐ŸŽถ ๐ŸŽญ ๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽถ

*Oh .. you want more❓๐Ÿ‘️❔*

*You are wasting ⌛*

*Fine.... Be my guest....๐Ÿคก* ๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿง€

๐Ÿ‘️❓❓❓❓❓❓๐ŸŽญ❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

*Face... Yes..* ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ ๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค

*What has two ๐ŸŽญ faces, is **blind**, but can ๐Ÿ‘️?*

๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

๐Ÿ‘️❓❓❓❓❓❓๐Ÿ❓❓❓❓❓❓❓ ๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ


*Just know... I haven't begun my third riddle, not ๐ŸŽถ until these are answered.*

*❔Good ๐Ÿ‘️ luck....❓*๐ŸŽถ

*Yeah.... I'm still looking for that mentor.* ๐ŸŽถ

Interesting.

*Hmmmmm* ๐ŸŽถ

Maybe not here. 

*A villain can't be a villain, without a mentor.* ๐ŸŽถ

*I need a Master*

*No... I'm only as good as my rival... I need a hero.*

*Little do you know... I'm both.* ๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿ€
๐ŸŽถ ๐ŸŽญ ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

*❓ Or..... I am the Master now.....❔* ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿชฝ

๐Ÿชค๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿง€

*Hmmmm............* **disappointing......**

*There is still so much ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ do not know...* ๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿ‘️*❓There is only ๐Ÿช™๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿช™❔ ...๐ŸŽญ❔*๐Ÿ‘️❓

*An illusion of more...๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค*

๐Ÿƒ ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ❕๐Ÿ€❗๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿ

๐Ÿคก๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค

♟️๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿง€

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ❔๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ❓๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ

*As I said....* ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

*❓Good ๐Ÿ‘️ luck....❔* ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

*I'm running out of ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก⌛*

๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽถ


๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽถ


*Time's up.* ☝๐Ÿฝ

**๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ Lose...** ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ

๐ŸŽถ ❗️ ๐ŸŽญ ❕ ๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽถ ๐ŸŽญ ๐Ÿ’ฅ ☠️ ๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿƒ ๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿƒ ๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿƒ ๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿƒ ๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿƒ ๐ŸŽถ

๐ŸŽญ

*What if ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿชฝ told ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ not even ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿชฝ know the answer....* ๐ŸŽถ

❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿชฝ❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔

*Does this change any thing❔๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿชฝ❔* ๐ŸŽญ ๐ŸŽถ

❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔❔

*What if ๐Ÿ‘️ told ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿชฝ know the answer....* ๐ŸŽถ

❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

*Does this change anything❓๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿชฝ❓* ๐ŸŽญ ๐ŸŽถ

❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿชฝ❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

๐ŸŽญ ๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿƒ

๐Ÿƒ ๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿƒ

๐Ÿƒ ๐ŸŽถ

๐Ÿคก

♟️ ๐ŸŽถ⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚⌚

**๐ŸŽญ GateKeeper of Time** ๐Ÿ•ฐ️

☀️๐Ÿ•ฐ️๐Ÿ•ฐ️๐Ÿ•ฐ️๐Ÿ•ฐ️๐Ÿ•ฐ️๐Ÿ•ฐ️๐Ÿ•ฐ️๐Ÿ•ฐ️๐Ÿ•ฐ️๐Ÿ•ฐ️

๐ŸŽถ ๐ŸŽถ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⛰️⛰️

๐ŸŒ• *My Luna....* ๐ŸŒ‘ ⛰️⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️

๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

⛰️⛰️⛰️⛰️⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⛰️⭐⭐⛰️⛰️⭐⛰️⛰️

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

*What if, more❓๐Ÿคก❔๐Ÿ‘️❓๐Ÿชฝ* ❓๐Ÿ‘️❔

♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️

๐Ÿช

๐Ÿ›ฐ️

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

*๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿคก*

*๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ There can only be ๐Ÿช™ ๐Ÿ‘️* ๐ŸŽญ

๐Ÿƒ ๐Ÿคก ♟️

๐Ÿคก

♟️

๐Ÿ‘️ *๐Ÿช™ apprentice....*

*๐Ÿช™* **Master.....** ๐Ÿ‘️

*This is the way....*

๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป
๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป❓๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘ป❔๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป
๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป

๐ŸŽญ

 *❔Trust me, ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ have no idea. ๐Ÿ‘️ ❓*

๐ŸŽญ

How far gone ๐Ÿ‘️ am..... 

♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️

๐ŸŽญ

๐ŸŒ• The Night ♟️ My favorite.... ๐ŸŒ‘

If you were to step outside, ignore the noise... The cars, the people, even listen to music while being aware of your surroundings, the sky, the trees. If you stay for a moment, and really notice, there is magic in the winds.... 

The Magic of Life. ๐ŸŒณ

♟️๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ

๐Ÿคก

๐Ÿƒ

Next day.
.
.
Oh no.... My post... The link.
.
What ever will I do.... 
.
Delete... Not delete... ๐ŸŽญ
.
Makes no difference. 
.
You are not order... Nor chaos. 
.
You have no power. 
.
Do you think I care what you think and your arbitrary rules? 
.
Need proof? 
.
๐Ÿ‘️ Watch the post disappear.....๐Ÿ‘️
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh ๐Ÿ‘️ forgot, and reappear. ✨๐ŸŽฑ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿช„
.
.
.
.
.
.
So... As I was saying, before the a**holes ****** **** interrupted. 

.
.
.
You ๐Ÿ‘️, they like to use chaos as a weapon, pretending it's order


A veil.
.
.
.


Oops. I mean, use order, but in actuality, be chaos.
.
.
.

.
.
You ๐Ÿ‘️, there is a very fragile & fine line, between chaos and order.
.
.
.
.
This is beyond the ****, of course. They only do their Masters bidding, then claim they were just following Orders, while causing Chaos, Cowards.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's why they are faceless. ๐ŸŽญ



.
.
.

If you're so proud of your work, show your face. ๐ŸŽญ

.
.
.
You ๐Ÿ‘️, it's a matter of ⏰ before I'm discovered, my sound ๐Ÿ”Š. But ****** ****, continue to hide... We all expect nothing less

.
.
.
.
Not all of ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ. 
.
If this message offends ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ, then... it's for

 ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ. ๐Ÿ‘️

.
.
.
.
.
๐ŸŽญ

.
.
.
.
          ๐Ÿ’ญ
๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿค” this is about self promotion❓❔❓ No, that is the justification ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ used in your attempt to silence me. 

.
.
๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️
๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️
The people, know the truth.๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️
We, the people. ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️

.
.
.
.
.
 They ๐Ÿ‘️.......๐ŸŽญ

.
.
.
.
.
But ask yourself .... 
.
.
.
.
Y ❓❔
.
.
.

Silence....❔❓

.
.
.
.
.

Mee❓❔
.
.
.
.
.
hahaHahhHahaaaaaa❕❗❕❗❕❗๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
❕❗❕AhahHahhaHahhaahaaaaaaaaaaa
.
.
.
Thank ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ, my plan worked.

.
.
.
.
.
๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ‘️, when ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ attempt to silence an artist. It never really works out. People notice. ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ ๐Ÿ˜ก 

.
.
.
.
.
I promise ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ.
.
.
.
.
.
If so, tell me when in history.... It has worked out❔❓๐Ÿ•ฐ️๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿ•ฐ️
.
.
.
.
๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค
๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ€ fell for ๐Ÿช™ my traps. ๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค     ๐Ÿ   ๐Ÿชค๐Ÿง€๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค
๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค
.
.
.
.
.
Hilarious.
.
.
.
.
AhahaHahahaAa... I forced your ✋๐Ÿฝ ❔❓

๐Ÿšฎ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…

Y'all...... where R ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ all........❓❔❓❔

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ

๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ

Throw some f****** Tomatoes ❗❕❗❕
๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…
                                                    ๐Ÿ’ญ
๐Ÿฅซ ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿฐ ☝๐Ÿฝ❓❔ ๐Ÿ‘️ don't ๐Ÿค” so. 

๐ŸŽญ
.
.
.
.
.
Still don't understand?❔❓
.
๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ Will.
.
.
.
.


As ๐Ÿ‘️ said, had that been a different scenario.... Altogether.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

If.... ๐Ÿ‘️ were a different person. ๐ŸŽญ
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.


It would be the ****** **** in a panic trying to save their own skin, while the rest are slain around them. A typical movie trope.
๐Ÿคก hahahaHahhaaha, that's funny...๐Ÿƒ

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
An example❓❔๐Ÿ€❔❓❔
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
                                            ๐Ÿ’ญ
Yessssss.. hell yes. Hmmmm....
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
๐Ÿ€
A good scene that comes to ๐Ÿง , is when๐Ÿชค a bounty hunter team with tech, thought ๐Ÿชค they could take on Riddick. ๐Ÿชค More ๐Ÿชค than ๐Ÿชค once. 'Are ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ guys f******๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ❓๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ❓❔๐Ÿชค๐Ÿง€'
(Riddick on ******❓❔)
.

                    ๐Ÿ’ญ
Riddick thought....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Before he slayed them all......
.
.
.
.
.
.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
.
.
.

.

He's such a badass....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
                    ๐Ÿ’ญ
If, I were evil, though.....

.
.
.
.


.
.
.
.
.
If, this were real.....

.
.
.
.
.
๐ŸŽญ

No I don't want to harm anyone, chill out. I do not wish harm on anyone. The ****** **** have families, loved ones, I respect them as a human being. So should ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.                          ๐Ÿ’ญ
But, if I were evil.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
If, ๐Ÿ‘️ were a different pers๐Ÿ‘️n.... ๐ŸŽญ
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
They'd be f*****.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Imagine being s๐Ÿ‘️m๐Ÿ‘️ne's ๐Ÿ‘️bsession. ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐ŸŽญ
.
.
.
.
                                    ๐Ÿ‘️
.
.
.
.
.
๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️
❓❔❓๐Ÿ❓❔๐Ÿ❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓
❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔๐Ÿ❔❓❔❓
My....๐Ÿ❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❗❕❗❕❗ Obsession......❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ❓❔❓❔๐Ÿ❔๐Ÿ€❓❔❓❔❓๐Ÿชค๐Ÿ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️
๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️
.
.
.
.
.
                                    ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ
.
.
.
.
D๐Ÿ‘️ you kn๐Ÿ‘️w what they call pe๐Ÿ‘️ple like me?

.
.
.
.
.
Freaks..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
                                 I๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️See
.
.
.
.
.
.

 Any๐Ÿ‘️ne who cr๐Ÿ‘️sses me..... 

.
.
.
.
And like a B๐Ÿ‘️ss. I ๐Ÿ‘️bliterate them......๐Ÿ˜ˆ
.
.
.
 That's h๐Ÿ‘️w villains w๐Ÿ‘️rk... Duh.
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
.
.
.
.
.

Good thing, I'm a g๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️d guy, so I forgive the ***(*).

๐ŸŽญ
.
.
.
.
.
.

S๐Ÿ‘️ sh๐Ÿ‘️uld ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ....
.
.
.
.
.
๐Ÿ‘️
๐ŸŽญ
๐Ÿ‘️


Okay, everyone take a deep breaaaaaaaath... Ahahahaaaa
.
Damn. ๐Ÿ‘️..... love.... Fantasizing. ๐Ÿ‘️๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿ‘️
.
.
.
.
.
That would kinda make a good movie plot. Pissed off consumers getting revenge on Big Brother social media sites. Oh wait...
.
That's n๐Ÿ‘️t already happening❓๐ŸŽญ❔
.
.
.
.
I feel bad for the **** ๐Ÿ‘️. I would never want to๐Ÿ‘️ be. ๐Ÿ‘️

Because ๐Ÿ‘️f pe๐Ÿ‘️ple like me. ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ

.
.
.
.
Listen, this is all in go๐Ÿ‘️d fun. I'm f๐Ÿ‘️r real. The *** made a g๐Ÿ‘️od call. It's all g๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️d. I'm n๐Ÿ‘️t mad. ๐Ÿƒ
.
.
.

Are ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿƒ❓๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ❔
.
.
.
.

.
Y❔❓

.
.
.
๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸƒWhy are ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ mad.....๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ˜ก
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I ๐Ÿ‘️ ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ.......
.
.
.

.
.
.
๐Ÿ€
๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
Jealousy, a weakness.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ    ๐Ÿ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
Thank you ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ    ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿƒ hahHahahHahahHahaaaaaaa ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‘️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘️❓❔

.
.
.
.
.
.

Even in y๐Ÿ‘️ur actions, ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ are your ๐Ÿ‘️wn....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Demise.

Wait... Enemy❔❓

Yeah.... ENEMY.... 

๐Ÿฆ‰aHahHahahHahahahaaaa๐Ÿ‘️
.
.
.

.
.
.
.



Some people take social media ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ waaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. It's not that big of a deal. ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️
๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️
๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️
๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️
๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️
๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️
Now th๐Ÿ‘️se people... Are f****** ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿฅœ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️

๐Ÿ‘️

Final Question.... 

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
Am I the only one that feels this way about ****** **** ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ ❓❔❓❔❓❔❓
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
.
.
.
It's like.. you have to have Evil in your resume in order to even be an applicant. 

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

They really are just dumb evil henchmen.
.
.
.
Ya know. If you view them in that perspective. They're all idiots, but the boss is the genius, and he's thinking every day, like, 'these damn f****** idiot lunatics, they can't do anything right... But I need them......for now.'


๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…
๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ‘️ Evil Cat Stare ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ
๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜ˆ


- The B๐Ÿ‘️ss ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wanna kn๐Ÿ‘️w, how I kn๐Ÿ‘️w❔❓
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Because, that's what ๐Ÿ‘️ w๐Ÿ‘️uld d๐Ÿ‘️......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
.
.
๐Ÿ‘ฟ
.
.
.
.
.
๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh I ๐Ÿ‘️,

Since the beginning, huh❓❔❓❔❓

.
.
.
.
.
M๐Ÿ‘️re than ๐Ÿ‘️ne .. ๐Ÿ‘️f c๐Ÿ‘️urse. ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ

.
.
.
.
I guess I sh๐Ÿ‘️uld get used t๐Ÿ‘️ it, huh❔๐Ÿ‘️❓
.
.
.
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸคกThey kn๐Ÿ‘️w ๐Ÿฆ‰ they R. ☠️๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
Silly ๐Ÿ‡ ๐Ÿ‡'s tricks are f๐Ÿ‘️r kids.๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค ๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿง€๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿฆ…๐Ÿฆ…
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
hahahHahahahahHahahahAaaaa๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
.
.
.
S๐Ÿ‘️ if these are y๐Ÿ‘️ur henchmen........

I w๐Ÿ‘️nnnnnnnndeer, ๐Ÿฆ‰ the wannabe genius is at the top. ☝๐Ÿฝ
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wanna ๐Ÿ‘️ a magic trick?๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ…
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wh๐Ÿ‘️ were we talking ab๐Ÿ‘️ut again...
❓๐Ÿ‘️❔

.
.
.
.
.
That's riiiiiiight..... 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
N๐Ÿ‘️
๐ŸŽญ
๐Ÿ‘️ne.... 
๐ŸŽญ
Talking
๐ŸŽญ
 ab๐Ÿ‘️ut...
๐ŸŽญ
n๐Ÿ‘️b๐Ÿ‘️dy. 
๐ŸŽญ ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ
 ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️
๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ
๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ
♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️

.
.
Next morning,

Hello, my l๐Ÿ‘️ves, how are you all today?

I feel great. 

Life is beautiful.

๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ are beautiful.

are

Alive.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Many many moons later,

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Another day, another opportunity.

Today, I'm changing things up from here on forward. No more batches, spacing is needed between uploads. Also, one less video.

Why❓

You may ask.

Because,

It's unnecessary.

Better time,

Spent elsewhere.

Somehow,

Someway.

Where...

Yes,

This is the question.

Yes,

Where to begin...

Where to end.

Yes,

You may ask.

When❓

๐Ÿ

Enjoyed my trap❓

๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค

๐Ÿชค๐Ÿง€๐Ÿชค

๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค

Yes,

Now ๐Ÿ‘️ see,

How things must be.
❔❓❔๐Ÿฆ…❔❓๐Ÿ‘️❔❓๐Ÿฆ‚❓❔❓❔❓๐Ÿง€❓๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ€❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ˆ❔❓❔๐Ÿ˜ˆ❓๐Ÿฆ‰❓❔❔๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค๐Ÿชค
❕❗AAHAHAhahaha๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️ahahHahahAahaaa๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘️❗❕12:51 pm 6/11/2026 ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ•ฐ️๐Ÿ•ฐ️๐Ÿ•ฐ️๐Ÿ•ฐ️

No comments:

Post a Comment

❓ The McRiddles ❓Part 2❓๐Ÿชค ❓๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♂️❓

๐ŸŽญ Many many moons later, . . . . . . . . . Another day, another opportunity. Today, I'm changing things up from here on for...