Wednesday, June 17, 2026

❓ The McRiddles ❓Part 2❓πŸͺ€ ❓🦹🏽‍♂️❓

🎭


Many many moons later,

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.

Another day, another opportunity.

Today, I'm changing things up from here on forward. No more batches, spacing is needed between uploads. Also, one less video.

Why❓

You may ask.

Because,

It's unnecessary.

Better time,

Spent elsewhere.

Somehow,

Someway.

Where...

Yes,

This is the question.

Yes,

Where to begin...

Where to end.

Yes,

You may ask.

When❓

🐁

Enjoyed my trap❓

πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€

πŸͺ€πŸ§€πŸͺ€

πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€

Yes,

Now πŸ‘️ see,

How things must be.

A convergence.

Oh my, oh me.

.
.
.
.
Next day,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

🎭

Let's see what happens today..

I have another idea I haven't tried.

Small tweaks.

Or maybe, none at all.

It's just the way the sound is.

Hmm..

Nope,

I will solve this.

It needs gains, a tad on mobile.

All I need to do is balance that will PC.

Can't be that hard...

I hope.


I know where to look, too.

It won't take long.

A song, I must find.

Gone, the problem will be.

See, the solution fixed before me.

Soon,

You will see.

To the moon, we will go.

Flow, the music will.

Unfortunately,

Since the beginning,

Volume,

A problem it has been.

Such an annoyance.

Still... It is a problem, before me.

No matter,

I'll solve this,

Soon.

We will see.

🐁
Because, I'm madder than the hatter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Day later,
.
.
.
.
.
Whatever happened to Toucan Sam❓

Mad, I am.

Sam...

Sam, I am❓

Green eggs and ham❓

Dr. Seuss was next level.

Btw, I'm constantly wrong on here.

Don't believe anything I say.

Still, so new to all of this.

No new music today.

Well,

Maybe just one.

Later.

Okay, I deleted a track.

It's the only one I'm doing today.

Because, she's amazing.

This will be my third try on it.

And, the track deserves better.

Aaaaaaaand, I want to add a little Rock to the list.

Because, it was missed.

Hmmmm...

Now to test her on YouTube.

NO PEEKING.

I think I may have it... the sound.

Just a thought.

🎭

So...
That proximity thing in every song.
Can that be fixed.
Hmmm....
Is it part of the sound...
What if, we can take a few steps closer.
Something to test,
Something to consider.
Only the best, for the rest.
Yes.
Curious,
I am to see,
how the sound evolves,
With a chance for serendipity.
Simplicity.
Will free me,
From,
Purgatory,
Yo,
That's derogatory.
Ugh,
Back to the laboratory,
I must go.
I love this flow.
Where I sow,
My own end.
Bend, the sound must.
With no fuss.
Or I'm going to cuss it the f*** out.
No doubt.
 

Behold.

An evolving sound,

Bold.

# Evanescence

Foretold.

She was.

.
.
.
.
.
Ok. I got it.

In my mind, it's neither.

It's subtle.

.3,

Point five,

Somewhere,

I'll find it.

Not today.

Not interested in the dive.

Too busy doing my jive.

Alive❓

*πŸ‘️ surmise.*

Interesting, so the volume boost is acceptable.

But does this imply, it's required.

I believe so,

But how much❓

My obsession.

Session after session... 

There was one thing I didn't try. I forgot to.

I think it's the cause...

It's the LUFS.

It's too low, so the volume sounds low ..

I don't know what else it could be, the volume boost didn't do what I wanted it to do.

Essentially, if I turn my volume up to the orange on mobile, that's how I want it to sound. Maybe 1 volume tick higher than it currently is. That threshold, where it's not orange and it becomes orange.

Must be careful though, the PC sound...

Too conservative on the LUFS, this is my hypothesis.

Thesis...

If this solves the volume issue...

One step closer...

If this is true,

6+ months...

Of lowness,

Soon to be resolved, out of the blue.

We will see.

You will see.

A plan, brought to fruition.

*I will make it come true.*

My plan, born from ambition.

A simple fix, most likely. A simple...

Addition...

No wait,

Subtraction.

Action, soon to come.

Inspiration, I need.

To evolve the sound, to where it needs to be.

Then, I'll be done❓

Let us see.

Okay, I have my track. Inspiration received.

πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ½


Who wants to see my next track❓

A sneak peek.

Actually,

Nevermind.

It's complete.

Let me release...

Hold please.

Okay, it's uploading.

I've kinda reworked the numbers for the transients and LUFS.

At least for this track. [https://youtu.be/73N0KbY4pPI](https://youtu.be/73N0KbY4pPI)

Guess what❓

IT sounds good on mobile, too.

A ghostly ~~Sam~~ Michael Sembello.

Sam, who the f\*\*\* is Sam❓

Michael..

It's acceptable on mobile.

I'll take it. An improvement.

No volume boost, either.

Nice.

Or maybe, it needed it .. a slight..

Next track,

Tomorrow.

Yo, I think because I corrected the LUFS, there is less fatigue. So that may have been solved, too. Per the AI library.

.
.
.
.
There was one thing I didn't try. I forgot to.

I think it's the cause...

It's the LUFS.

It's too low, so the volume sounds low ..

I don't know what else it could be, the volume boost didn't do what I wanted it to do.

Essentially, if I turn my volume up to the orange on mobile, that's how I want it to sound. Maybe 1 volume tick higher than it currently is. That threshold, where it's not orange and it becomes orange.

Must be careful though, the PC sound...

Too conservative on the LUFS, this is my hypothesis.

Thesis...

If this solves the volume issue...

One step closer...

If this is true,

6+ months...

Of lowness,

Soon to be resolved, out of the blue.

We will see.

You will see.

A plan, brought to fruition.

*I will make it come true.*

My plan, born from ambition.

A simple fix, most likely. A simple...

Addition...

No wait,

Subtraction.

Action, soon to come.

Inspiration, I need.

To evolve the sound, to where it needs to be.

Then, I'll be done❓

Let us see.

Okay, I have my track. Inspiration received.

πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ½


Who wants to see my next track❓

A sneak peek.

Actually,

Nevermind.

It's complete.

Let me release...

Hold please.

Okay, it's uploading.

I've kinda reworked the numbers for the transients and LUFS.

At least for this track. [https://youtu.be/73N0KbY4pPI](https://youtu.be/73N0KbY4pPI)

Guess what❓

IT sounds good on mobile, too.

A ghostly ~~Sam~~ Michael Sembello.

Sam, who the f\*\*\* is Sam❓

Michael..

It's acceptable on mobile.

I'll take it. An improvement.

No volume boost, either.

Nice.

Or maybe, it needed it .. a slight..

Next track,

Tomorrow.

Yo, I think because I corrected the LUFS, there is less fatigue. So that may have been solved, too. Per the AI library.

Yeah ok.

A new sound field to work with...

Exciting.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Days later,

Silly mod.

You fell for my trap, this time. 

A formal complaint has been made. 

A record of your failing, is now recorded. 

Pathetic, mods are.

Imagine.....

Thinking you have power.

It's just a computer. 

Only a screen. 
πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€
πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€❓πŸ§€❓πŸ§€❓πŸ§€❓πŸ§€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€
❓🦹🏽‍♂️❓ 😁
❔❓❔πŸ¦…❔❓πŸ‘️❔❓πŸ¦‚❓❔❓❔❓πŸ§€❓πŸ‘️πŸ€❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔πŸ‡πŸπŸ˜ˆ❔❓❔😈❓πŸ¦‰❓❔❔🐍🐍🐍πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€
❕❗AAHAHAhahahaπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ‘️πŸ‘️πŸ‘️ahahHahahAahaaaπŸ‘️πŸ«΅πŸ½πŸ‘️❗❕7:37 pm. 6/13/2026 πŸ–•πŸ½πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ•°️πŸ•°️πŸ•°️πŸ•°️

No comments:

Post a Comment