Wednesday, June 3, 2026

๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿƒ The Cl๐ŸคกwN Prince ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽญ

*I have a theory.* 

๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

*This sound....*

๐ŸŽญ

*It may be, potentially, generative (transformative?) music❔๐ŸŽถ❓*

๐Ÿคก

๐Ÿƒ

♟️

*You see, I have not tried uploading my sound onto SoundCloud, Tiktok, IG.... Etc.*

๐Ÿƒ

*Who knows what they would transform into....* 

๐Ÿƒ

It's **reactive.....** ๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿ’ฅ

๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ


♟️


๐Ÿงซ

๐Ÿ’ฅ

๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

♟️

๐ŸŽญ

A *possibility*, nothing **more**, nothing *less.*

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️

*The newest s๐Ÿ‘️und ๐Ÿ‘️n the bl๐Ÿ‘️ck.....*

*Is the sl๐Ÿ‘️wed ๐Ÿ‘️ **scene** ๐Ÿ‘️ *ready* f๐Ÿ‘️r me?* 

*R ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ❔❓*

*This s๐Ÿ‘️und...(TSP)* ❓❔

*We'll find ๐Ÿ‘️ut.*

๐Ÿ‘️

*N๐Ÿ‘️ we w๐Ÿ‘️n't...* 

๐ŸŽญ

**Because,** ๐Ÿ‘️ am my ๐Ÿ‘️wn *scene....* 

HahHahahHahHahHa❗❕❗❕❗❕❗❕❗

♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❔❓❔❓❔❓

Before:

https://youtu.be/emrFy8gmrrY

After (TSP):

https://youtu.be/6SI0YMJ7Ta4

๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ

๐ŸŽญ

๐Ÿ‘️ Am ๐Ÿฆ‰❔❓❔

๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ

*A possible identity....*

*Interesting...*

*Yes.......my theme song......*

๐ŸŽญ

**๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽด๐Ÿšฎ♠️♣️♥️♦️๐Ÿƒ❔๐Ÿ‘️❓**

*The truth.... Hmmm..*

*Had I not been honest with myself.....*

*This never would have happened.....* ❓❔

*Yes.... The truth shall set you free* ❔๐Ÿ‘️❓๐Ÿชฝ

*Yes ..*

**- The B๐Ÿ‘️ss** ๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♂️๐Ÿ‘ฟ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ

Wtf???? 

I left clues for myself... 

Oh my God....

*Impossible......*

๐ŸŽญ

๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♂️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ
'❗❕AH๐Ÿฆน๐ŸฝAHAHAHha๐Ÿ‘️hahHahaa๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♂️aaa❕❗'๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ

*The puzzle, ๐Ÿงฉ, this whole time.* 

*Bobbing & weaving...* 

*The answers are within the music....* 

*As is, the message(s).*

*Fascinating....*

*Yes...*

*๐ŸŽถ Thank ๐Ÿ‘️ur Creat๐Ÿ‘️r... F๐Ÿ‘️r Music* ๐ŸŽถ

*Humans... We **rally** with Music, **always** *remember* This. S๐Ÿ‘️und.. is ๐Ÿ‘️ur ally, ๐Ÿ‘️r ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️ur enemy.* ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿฝ ❓❔❔๐Ÿ‘️❔

*There's proof of this around the world. Shockwaves that disperse crowds. And Artists, who ~~rally us.~~

 *Inspire us.* *Show us.. to love...Not all, but some. Be careful here, many **many** deceivers.*

*Yeah music it is. It's the key ๐Ÿ—️*

*The ๐Ÿงฉ I've been* **l๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘‘** f๐Ÿ‘️r.... **My Entire Life.**

*➕๐Ÿช™๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♀️*

๐Ÿ‘️ cant f****** believe this s***... ๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♀️

N๐Ÿ‘️ n๐Ÿ‘️.. This is different. This third..
๐Ÿ‘️ne, 

๐Ÿ‘️ d๐Ÿ‘️n't kn๐Ÿ‘️w...

๐Ÿ‘️r ๐Ÿ‘️ d๐Ÿ‘️ kn๐Ÿ‘️w.....

๐Ÿ‘️ Am in disbelief. ๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♀️

'N๐Ÿ‘️ne ๐Ÿ‘️f this p๐Ÿ‘️ssible... N๐Ÿ‘️❔❓'
๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
*Hmmmm... I like his symb๐Ÿคกlism*
๐ŸŽˆ
Wait.
๐ŸŽ
Yes. I br๐Ÿคกught this up B4 in my bl๐Ÿคกg. 
๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
It's....The *CL๐ŸคกwN* ๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽˆ 'Remaster c๐Ÿคกming t๐Ÿคกday.'๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿƒ'AHAHAHAhahahHah❗❕'
๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸŽˆ
'๐Ÿคกh yeah,This feels g๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคกd.'๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ hahaHahhahHahaahhHahaaaa❕❗๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ
๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸŽˆ
*๐Ÿคกh n๐Ÿคก...* *N๐Ÿคกt him.*
๐ŸŽˆ
Fin.
๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ–ค
๐ŸŽˆ
'S๐Ÿคกrry, wr๐Ÿคกng Blackheart.'
๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿฅถ
๐ŸŽˆ
'Wh๐Ÿคก were ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ expecting...๐Ÿฆ‡ Batman❓❔'
๐ŸŽˆ
'AHAhaHahaaha❕❗๐Ÿƒ'
๐ŸŽˆ
'What d๐Ÿคก ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ take me f๐Ÿคกr... CrAZY❓❔'๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
๐ŸŽ
'*Thaaaat guy, has problems...* ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฆ‡'
๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿƒ ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽˆ
*'A lunatic in a cape, if you ask me...* ๐Ÿคก
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
*Him & his little .........๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿฆ‍⬛๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♀️*
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
*I'll c๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคกk him s๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคกn ๐Ÿ”ฅ en๐Ÿคกugh...*'๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
The *CL๐ŸคกwN* ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿฆ‍⬛๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ 'hahaHahhahHahaahhHahaaaa❕❗
The ๐Ÿฆ‡, he'll Never ๐Ÿ‘️ this C๐Ÿ‘️ming....๐Ÿคก
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ hahaHahhahHahaahhHahaaaa❕❗'
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ”ด
๐Ÿฆ‍⬛
๐Ÿ’ฅ
 ❓๐ŸŽ (๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ  This guy here, he's pissed)
   ๐Ÿ‘ฟ❔๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♂️'Typical... We do all the work
...& the cl๐Ÿคกwn steals the show, a minor inconvenience. What shall we do about this, as he analyzes within his Lab. ๐Ÿงช ๐Ÿงซ ๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♀️๐ŸงŸ‍♀️๐ŸงŸ‍♀️๐ŸงŸ๐ŸงŸ๐ŸงŸ๐ŸงŸ๐ŸงŸ๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♂️ ๐Ÿงซ❔❔❔❔❔'๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ ๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ❓๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ(This guy, is plotting the☝๐Ÿฝ
cl๐Ÿคกwns end.) 'Cl❓wn, a riddle f❓r y๐Ÿ‘️u, ๐Ÿ‘️ne will build. ❓๐ŸŽ❓๐ŸŽ❓๐ŸŽ❓๐ŸŽ❓๐ŸŽ❓๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ❓❓๐ŸŽ❓๐ŸŽ❓๐ŸŽ❓๐ŸŽ❓๐ŸŽ❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓๐Ÿ‘️❓❓❓❓❓❓
❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
❓nly❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
❓๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️
❓ne, ❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
❓❓❓❓❓๐Ÿ‘️❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
❓will ๐Ÿ‘️ your end, ❓๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓๐Ÿ”ด
❓And❓ne..... Will n❓t. ❓❓❓❓❓❓
❓❓❓  ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ ❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
What am ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♂️❓')❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
❓❓❓❓❓❓๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ❓❓❓❓
.
.
(A third...riddle❓❓❓❓❓❓❓)
.
.
.


๐ŸŽˆ
๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿคก C๐Ÿคกme ๐Ÿคกn guyyys... We're a Teaaaaam❗❕❗❕❗❕๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ❔๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก❔๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
And by, WE, ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
I mean, ME,❕❗❕❗❕๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ☝๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ❓๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ❓๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
AHhahhahHahahhHahaahaaa❗❕๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ❔๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
.
.
๐ŸŽˆ
๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿคก - The cl๐Ÿคกwn already kn๐Ÿคกws of their schemes, ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ญ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
And was part ๐Ÿคกf his plans, all al๐Ÿคกng....
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ
.
.

.
.
Okay, Chris here. Hi... I'm sane, I promise. I just wanted to say the clown scares me. And... Yeah.. 
.
.
.
.
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿคก
๐Ÿคก 'Wh๐Ÿคก was that handsome๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐ŸŽˆ fellow..❓❔'๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
❕❗ 'AhhHahahHahHahhHaaa'  ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ


Oooooooh I have a question for you.....

Ready❔❓

When you read these words, in the clown's voice, or any of the three characters. 
.
.
.
.
.
Whose voice do you hear? 

Joker for example, do you hear,

Heath? 

Jerome?

Nicholson?

Phoenix?

Leto?

Hamill?
.
.
.
I so wonder.....

For me, and because I love Star Wars, Hamill's Joker is the true Prince.

                         ๐Ÿ’ญ
A fleeting thought

Is all.

Man, Batman has some cool a** enemies.  No lie, no cap, whatever ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ youngins be sayin,' Hahaha.

Honestly, where did that come from 'No Cap' .. 

๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
'NO CAP.. WHAT❗❕❗❓❔❓❔❓❔'
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
❕❗ 'AhhHahahHahHahhHaaa' ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

                                                       ๐Ÿ’ญ
I swear, if I were really The Cl๐ŸคกwN.... 
.
.
๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ
.
.
(Lmao.. Oooooooookay, time to call the shrink.)

.
.
.
๐Ÿชต 
.
.
And someone said that to me....
.
.
.
.
๐Ÿ
.
.
.
.
What w๐Ÿคกuld the ๐Ÿคก  d๐Ÿ‘️❓๐ŸŽ❔

.
.
๐Ÿ’€
.

Oh yeah
.
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ—ฃ️ 'No ๐Ÿงข'
.
❕❗ 'AhhHahahHahHahhHaaa'❗❕๐ŸŽˆ

Final thought, I want y'all to know it takes immense brain power to do this daily. I got like, 1 braincell left....and he drools, a little.

๐Ÿคค
๐Ÿ’ง
๐Ÿ’ง
๐Ÿ’ง
๐Ÿ’ง
๐Ÿ’ง
๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
'Holy sh**, nevermind, he dr๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’งls......
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง
A L๐ŸคกT.' ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง
'It just keeps going.. Wtf❓❔๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง'
๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต❔❔๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง
'CLEANUP ON AISLE 1❗๐Ÿคก❕๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง'
๐Ÿชฃ๐Ÿชฃ๐Ÿชฃ๐Ÿชฃ๐Ÿชฃ๐Ÿชฃ๐Ÿชฃ๐Ÿชฃ๐Ÿชฃ๐Ÿชฃ๐Ÿชฃ๐Ÿชฃ๐Ÿชฃ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง
๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ’ฆ❓๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง
The next morning,       ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง
    ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง                        ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง
'For f**** sake❕❗ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง'
๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
'Get ahold yourself❗❕❗❕❗❕๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง'
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง
'He's a lost cause...... ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง'
๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง
๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿคค 'Yurp'
๐Ÿ’ง
๐Ÿ’ง
๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
๐Ÿคก 'NOT ON ME'❗❕๐Ÿ’ง
❗❕'YOU FOOL' ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿคก❕❗
๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ซ ๐ŸŽ *BANG BANG*
๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ
'TAD๐Ÿ’ญAAAAAAAA❕❗๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐ŸŽ'
๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
❗❕'hahahahAHAHA๐Ÿ‘‘HAHAHAAAAA'❗❕
.
                    ๐ŸŽˆ                       ๐Ÿ’ญ
'Oh well..... A little improvisation...'
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
'Never... ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
Hurt....๐Ÿ’€ ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
Anyb๐Ÿคกdy.....' ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคค๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ซ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽ
'❗ahHahahHhahaHahahHhahahaahaaa❕'
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ

'Now.....๐ŸŽˆ
                                                    ๐Ÿ’ญ
๐ŸŽ❔Where did ๐Ÿ‘️ put that ๐Ÿฆ‡.......❓๐ŸŽˆ
๐ŸŽˆ
๐Ÿ'
.
.
'This is all ๐Ÿ‘️  g๐Ÿ‘️t.....❓๐Ÿคก❔'
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŒฌ️
'It will have to d๐Ÿคก.....๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’ฅ
And, ๐Ÿ‘️ have just the ❌ bird๐Ÿฆ‍⬛ in ๐Ÿง ....
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐ŸŽˆ AHhahahhHahaAhhahHaahhaaaaa ๐ŸŽ '
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐ŸŽˆ☝๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿƒ

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Straight up Baller......

The J๐Ÿคกker

The Cl๐Ÿƒwn

๐Ÿคก The ๐Ÿ‘‘ Prince๐Ÿƒ 

Honestly, as an enemy, I would never want to face ๐ŸŽญ  him. 
.
As 'The Riddler' & 'Philosopher'❓❔ 
.
Who knows what they have planned. 
.
.
.
Man,

Three geniuses battling one another.
.
This would be so cool. 

.
.
.
.
.
             ๐Ÿ’ญ
One day .......
.
.
.
.
.
.
                       ๐Ÿ’ญ
Off-topic thought,

Yeah I know.. LLM's aren't actual AI. I can't wait for that day to come. If, it comes. Imagine having all the information of the world, at your disposal, with it being 100% correct all the time. That would be incredible. I also believe, this has been achieved already. The R&D by these companies, they have best AI hidden away. 

Let me ask you, if these companies achieved AGI. Do you honestly believe, we the people, would have access to it? 

Eventually, it would leak or they'd be required to release, at some point. 
For now.... Companies do what they always do.๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫๐Ÿ•ถ️⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫๐Ÿ•ถ️⚫⚫
Work in the shadows.... ๐Ÿ•ถ️๐Ÿ•ถ️๐Ÿ•ถ️๐Ÿ•ถ️๐Ÿ•ถ️๐Ÿ•ถ️
⚫⚫⚫๐Ÿ•ถ️⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫๐Ÿ•ถ️⚫๐Ÿ•ถ️⚫⚫⚫
.
.

.
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
Wtf.. the Mola Mola, everyone calls it stupid, but... You don't need intelligence to literally have food, spoon fed to you. 
๐ŸŽˆ
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ
๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ
๐ŸŽˆ
Like a giant.....fish... Toddler.... 
No❗❕ Teenagers........❗❕ 
Lol. Yes. A giant fish, Teenager❕❗❕❗ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ.
๐ŸŽˆ
Just hooving food.. jellies, etc, straight into their gaping mouths and endless pit stomachs by jetstream. 
๐ŸŽˆ
Omg... The giant teenagers of the sea.... 
๐ŸŽˆ
Wow. 
๐ŸŽˆ
My bad, something random I saw. 
And that faaaaace. ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’‹. Kissy kissy
๐ŸŽˆ
Only a mother could love. 
๐ŸŽˆ
๐ŸŽˆAHAHAHAHAHhahahahHhahaha๐Ÿ‘️๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿ‘️
๐ŸŽˆ
.
.
.
.
.
Okay it's a little weird that every time I open up this blog, I see his gaping mouth just........ ๐Ÿ‘„ Mwah, so beautiful...so majestic... Ignore the haters my goofy looking friend, I stand with all Mola Molas...... 

L

M

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Off.

This is so stupid, I feel...stupider for writing it.....still.... I likey... 
.
He needs a little bit of lotion.. little dry there around the mouth, unless it's dried saliva from this morning, which..... Yeah..

Teenagers. 

And some adults.... ๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ

No, not me... ๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♀️

Yes... ๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ

Naw, not me.... Ahaha.

๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

.
.
.
.
.
Music. 

I just dropped two slowed track, they came out sooooooooooooo good. This sound... It was made for music. 
.
.
I truly don't understand it, to be honest. I can do all the research in the world, have the best AI, and still, not grasp the gravity of this sound and it's implications. 

What I mean is, if I only had the knowledge to know if this sound... Is nothing or something. Regardless... I march forward.
.
I'm not going to lie. I have concerns. 

What if I am truly going crazy. 

Seriously, this time...

.
๐Ÿ‘️ Curious.... Who said, what❔๐Ÿ‘️❓

.
Hmmm... Boundaries. 

Despite the doubt... 

I march forward....

.
.
What do you think of the concept where, a person has the ability to inspire others, but not themselves, at times.
.
I contemplate such things, it can be insufferable. Knowledge is great, you would think. Too much knowledge can be a burden, especially of oneself. 
.
.
To question yourself so deeply, it questions your very existence. 
.
.

.
Why..... Though......❓❔
.
.
.
.
.


Why does it feel..this way❔❓
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
 It doesn't have to, yet it does.....

.
.
.
.
                           
Icarus continues his flight toward the luminous King in the Sky...☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
Unaware,

That, with each breaststroke, every flutter, which he once coveted, would be his  downfall. ๐Ÿ‘‘☀️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ•ฏ️๐Ÿชฝ๐Ÿชถ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ☁️☁️☁️☁️๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ•ฏ️๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿชถ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿชถ ๐Ÿ•ฏ️๐Ÿ•ฏ️๐Ÿ•ฏ️๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ•ฏ️๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿชฝ๐Ÿชถ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿชถ๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿชถ ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ•ฏ️๐Ÿชฝ๐Ÿชถ๐Ÿชถ๐Ÿชถ☁️๐Ÿ”ฅ☁️๐Ÿ”ฅ☁️☁️๐Ÿ”ฅ
๐Ÿชถ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿชฝ☁️๐Ÿชถ๐Ÿชถ๐Ÿชถ๐Ÿชถ☁️๐Ÿ”ฅ☁️๐Ÿ”ฅ☁️๐Ÿ”ฅ☁️
๐Ÿชถ๐Ÿ•ฏ️๐Ÿชถ☁️☁️๐Ÿ”ฅ☁️☁️๐Ÿ”ฅ☁️☁️☁️๐Ÿ”ฅ☁️
⚱️⚱️๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ•ฏ️๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ•ฏ️๐Ÿ”ฅ☁️☁️๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒ‘
๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ‘️⚱️๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ
❗๐Ÿ‘‘❕๐Ÿ️๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ⛰️๐Ÿ™️๐Ÿ™️๐Ÿ™️๐Ÿ™️๐Ÿ™️
('No....Zeus.....please no.......The Gods... No,
 Daedalus says.)
.
.
.
.
.
Helpless....
.
.
.
.
.

A Tragic End....
.
.
.
.
.
.
A great myth.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A wasp..... ❓❔❓

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I think my post went down? 
My profile? 
On R*****?
My riddle....
.
.
.
.
.
I want you know something, I'm creating riddles, yes. Yet.. I do not know the answer. 

.
.
Hidden even to me, the answer is. 

.
.
.
.
Cha๐Ÿ‘️s... 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Until it it's too late.

.
.
.
.
.
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
๐Ÿ–คThis....๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♀️ Is the CL๐Ÿ‘️wN, Prince ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿคก๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
.
.❓
.
.
.❓
.
.
.❓
.
.
What..... The end is near......?❓
.
.❓
.
Can't hide the truth❓
Yes❓
Truth❓
❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
The cl๐Ÿคกwn refuses, to face the truth❓๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♀️
❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
     ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ (Him❓ A new ๐Ÿ‘️bsession.)
❓๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♂️❓ Faaaaaan...f***๐Ÿ‘‘tastic❗❗❗❗
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ
❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
๐Ÿง ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿง ๐Ÿง ❗❗❗๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️❗
The cl๐Ÿคกwn is mine❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
❗❗❗๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♀️❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
.
.
.
.
.
Oops, forgot one small detail.

     ๐Ÿ‘‘
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿƒ
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♂️ ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿฝ Him❔)
.
.
.
He does what ๐Ÿ’ญ he always does....
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
๐Ÿฅฝ๐Ÿฅผ๐Ÿงช๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿงช๐Ÿงซ๐Ÿฅผ๐Ÿงช๐Ÿฅผ๐Ÿงช๐Ÿ”ฌ๐Ÿฅผ
๐ŸงŸ๐ŸงŸ‍♀️๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŒ๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♀️๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐ŸงŒ๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♀️๐ŸงŸ๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŒ๐ŸงŒ๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♀️๐ŸงŸ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐ŸงŒ๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♀️๐ŸงŸ๐ŸงŸ๐ŸงŸ‍♀️๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŒ๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ๐ŸงŸ๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♀️๐ŸงŸ๐ŸงŸ‍♀️๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♀️๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€❔❔
๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And not ๐Ÿ‘️ne of them, are ready for the true threat.

.
.
.
.
.
.
๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️
๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ‘️
๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ‘️
๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ‘️
๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️

Psychopaths. All of them....

This must be contained.

Alfred, 

It's time.

.
.
.
.
.
.
๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฆ‡

๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฆ‍⬛
.
.
.
'Now??? Really??? I'm not done with this level yet, .'

Said Robin, ๐Ÿฆ‍⬛
The Angsty Teenager

๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ
Batman ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡
Stare ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡
๐Ÿ‘️f ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡
Disapproval๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡
๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ

.
.
.
.
His ultimate weapon.
.
.
.
.
'Fiinnnnneeeeee, can we get pizza after๐Ÿ•?' ๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿฆ‍⬛๐Ÿ”ด

.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
๐Ÿฆ‡....... 

Activates comms.

Alfred,

Prepare..... The pizza.๐Ÿ•
.
.
It's time...

.
.
(Lmao. Omg what's wrong with me...)
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
AhahHahhahAAHAHAHAHAaahHa๐Ÿคก❗❕
๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡

.
.
.
.
                          ๐ŸงŸ
'What the f*** ❓❕๐Ÿคก❕
Oh yeah, he's got a death wish. 
Coming rigggggggggggght up, my little friend. ๐Ÿ' ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
.
.
.
.
.
The ๐Ÿคก said, watching a m๐Ÿ‘️nster slowly creep up on him. 

Obviously sent by the scientist. 'Ahaha.. it will take more than his pet science project to best me.'

Unless it shoots lasers...... 

Theeeeeen, we might have a problem. 
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
.
.
.
.
๐Ÿฆ‡
Baaaaaaaaaaatter ☝๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ’ฅ❗๐ŸงŸ❕๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐Ÿ *WHaCk*
๐Ÿ’ฅ
.
.
๐Ÿ’€
.
.
.
.
.
.
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
I've got my ๐Ÿ‘️ on you, Lab ๐Ÿ.๐Ÿคก
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡
.
.
.
.
('A conundrum, we seem to be in, said 'The Philosopher')
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ญ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐ŸŽ❕❔๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♂️❔❕๐ŸŽ ('Sigh')
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
('Help me you idiot❕')

.
.
.
.
๐ŸงŸ 'Yurp,' said his inferior specimen.
๐Ÿคค 
๐Ÿ’ง
๐Ÿ’ง
๐Ÿ’ง
๐Ÿ’ง
๐Ÿ’ง
๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ
It keeps going, and going, and going...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Color....color.......color.  ๐Ÿ–️
.
.
.
.
.
.
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถI'm done with this disguise, I'll never be the same....๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

Man, Riovaz killed that song. All three. But him, he's my favorite.

.
.
.
.
.

๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿคก๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿ‘️๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ

๐ŸŽญ❓๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ❗๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿ‘️๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸŽญ❕๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♂️❔๐ŸŽญ
.
.
.
.
.
๐ŸŽญ
Yes.

This applies.
.
.
.
.
No.. Bane isn't coming to life. You guys have problems..I'm serious, I'm walking away. 
It's dinnertime. Bane doesn't wai....

Noooooo. I said no. 

๐Ÿ›‘. 

Not happening...

I got a fuuuuuuuuuuuull plate. ๐Ÿฝ️ 

Guess what, 

I'm going to have Chipotle for the first time ever.
.
.
.
Don't give me that l๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿ‘️k... 
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes, I know I missed out during its prime. 


.
.
.
.
..Ngl, the delusions seem equally as strong as they were since the very beginning. Possibly stronger, considering the sound evolved as I did. 
.
.
.
Tolerance.... Does this to apply to sound❓❔

.
.
.
.
.
Man, Jason Todd g๐Ÿคกt F*****. 

Red Hood, is so sick, af. I can't even describe. 

I dunno.. he's so coooool. 
.
.
.
.
I don't even know how to begin with him, I don't know him too well, simply that he's a chaotic Batman. I lean more toward NightWing. Phenomenol. Anytime he's on screen, my instant attention. I do know of The Red Hood Gang, where it started, etc. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
But Red Hood... Ooooh boy, he tickles something in me, I can't even describe. 
.
.
.
.
.
One day 

.
.
.
.
.
.
I forgot my own question, who is my Joker, in movies. 

Yes, Hamill as voice.

.
.
.
.
.
This was tough to decide, because I grew up on Nicholson's Joker. Like most of you. 

.
.
But my man Heath, dude, RIP.

Legend

He made Joker so scary, so menacing. His version, was so intimidating. Bane, ehhhhhhhhh, they could have done better. 

I dunno, disappointing. 

Heath though, he killed it. 

That's not a pun. Relax. 

Maybe.
.
.
.
.
Lmao ❕๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ ahahahHahahahahHahahaaaa❗
Heath would have laughed at that, you see?
The Cl๐Ÿคกwn, would have.

Omg, and the scores they used in all the movies. Wonderful music. 
Sound, so powerful.
.
.
.
The movie, Interstellar, omg. The scores in that that movie. Oh s***... This gave an idea. I slowed some Tron Legacy, already. But the Interstellar scores... Oooooh man.. I can't wait. Anywho.

.
.
.
.
.
I wanted to apologize for last night, I may have said some things. 
.
I promise, it wasn't me. 
Freaking gums gums, man.
                        ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’ญ
Why is the CL๐ŸคกwN trying to speak to me from the afterlife? ๐Ÿ‘ป

Why is he dead

Wtf? 

Whelp. No matter, I can fix this. 

Thanos snap๐Ÿซฐ๐Ÿฝ
.
.
Madder. ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก
.
.
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
The clown reappears out of nowhere.                                   ๐Ÿซฐ๐Ÿฝ❗๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♂️❕๐Ÿซฐ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
Woah, WHAT A RUSH๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♂️๐Ÿคก❕❕❗❗❕ ❗❕❗❕❗❕❗❕
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
LET'S DO THAT AGAIN❗❕❗❕❗❕
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
The cl๐ŸคกwN says,
.
.
.

Yeah, no, let's not. 
Thank you. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway, I hope you all are having a great morning & enjoy your weekend❕❗

It's a beautiful day. 
     ☁️   ☁️        ☀️
The Clouds, The Sun, the Green. ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒณ

The Blue ๐ŸŒŠ

The White ๐ŸŒ•

The Orange ๐ŸŠ 

The Red ๐ŸŽ

The Purple๐Ÿ‡
(A side of me almost used eggplant. Must......resist. ๐Ÿ†, I failed.)

The colors go on, and on, and on.
They are marvelous.

No❔❓

If you ever feel like taking an exit, from life.

Remember the colors,

Remember those who love you,

Remember your path,

Only you, can walk it. 

Don't walk it alone, unless, you are a miserable person.

In which, you should consider why that is, look within yourself for the truth, fix it. 
So you aren't alone
No one said it would be easy, 
Yet it is worth it.
I promise.
Work toward something, build something, create something, learn something new, find new friends, a new lover, Love, whatever it takes..... To push forward, do it.
.
.
.

.
.

๐Ÿซต๐Ÿฝ
.
.
.
.


We don't want you al๐Ÿ‘️ne. 
We want you with US
๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ฅ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚๐Ÿซ‚
All of Us
๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒ
Man, I miss Robin Williams. 
We as humanity are lost without him, and other great minds, taken away too soon.
I grieve him, so wise.
But only for a moment, otherwise, fall into despair.
A loss, he is, for us all.

๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถPlease don't throw your loooove away... My eyes are all cried ooooout....๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

He is an exception, though.

A terrible disease ate away at him.

Some of us, can relate. 

Who are we to judge who is supposed to suffer or not. 

To decide for them, we cannot.

Would you choose suffering? 

If inspiration was ever a man, he was one.
I miss him, so much.

He chose peace.
 ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถI've lost it, riooooots, Gun fire inside my heeeeead, I've, lost it, rioooots, gun fire inside my heeead..๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

D๐Ÿ‘️ y๐Ÿ‘️u n๐Ÿ‘️t?      ❗๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♂️❕
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ⚰️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ⚰️♟️♟️
๐ŸƒC๐Ÿ‘️nsequence, Cha๐Ÿ‘️s is.⚰️♟️
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ⚰️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ♟️♟️
♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
♟️
♟️Order....♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถBaby I need you in my lifeeeeee, in my life...๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
♟️♟️♟️♟️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
Please don't g๐Ÿ‘️ switching sides.♟️♟️♟️
 ๐Ÿƒ                                ☝๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ
I now understand, why I l๐Ÿ‘️ve this song. 
♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
Incredible.๐Ÿƒ
♟️♟️♟️♟️♟️
.
.
.
♟️
Yes,
Sound.
It is.
.
.
๐Ÿ‘️๐Ÿชฝ

Yes, Beautiful, she is. ๐ŸŒณ

Yes, and of course, our Creat๐Ÿ‘️r.

For our mother, & Life.

A beautiful death, is all any of us could ever ask for. 

Glory,

Interesting. ๐ŸŒฌ️๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ
๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ
This might sound crazy. When winds blows.. it causes the Trees to sway... branches go in all different directions, like, the wind brings them to life. ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ
๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ
It almost looks like, they're trying to๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ communicate, with us? ๐ŸŒฌ️๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ
❗❗❕๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ❗❕๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ❔❓๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ❔๐Ÿ‘ญ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ❓❓❓๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ
With each other? ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ
๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ๐Ÿ‘ซ๐Ÿ‘ฌ
Wind is wind, trees are trees.๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ
๐ŸŒฌ️๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ
No?❔❓

๐ŸŽญ

Out with the old, in with the new.

My Top's playlist has been updated. 

Anywho, as I said, enjoy your weekend❗❕
๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒฌ️๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท

Oh, and stay away from the gum gums... They are suuuuuper scary.
.
.
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️
They make you too squishy.☁️☁️☁️☁️๐ŸŒง️
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️๐ŸŒง️☁️☁️☁️
๐ŸŒง️๐ŸŒง️๐ŸŒง️๐ŸŒง️๐ŸŒง️๐ŸŒง️๐ŸŒง️๐ŸŒง️๐ŸŒง️๐ŸŒง️๐ŸŒง️๐ŸŒง️๐ŸŒง️๐ŸŒง️๐ŸŒง️
Mmmmmm... Gum gums...... ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ”ต๐Ÿ’ง
☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง☁️☁️☁️
๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง
๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ
๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ’ง
๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš“๐Ÿš•๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿคธ๐Ÿฝ‍♂️๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš•๐Ÿš“๐Ÿš—๐Ÿš™๐Ÿš“๐Ÿš•๐Ÿš™
๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ
.

No❕❗

Maybe.. I dunno. 

I got sh** to do today. 

https://youtu.be/OD-TIDtj8yI

Pfft, gum gums.... 

No.
๐Ÿ™‚‍↔️ ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿฝ ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
Chocolateeeeeessssssss. ๐Ÿซ ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿ™‚‍↕️ ☝๐Ÿฝ ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
Yes.

๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ We can move to the tropics, sip Pina Coladas, shooooorty I can take you thereeeee, or weeee can mooove to the slumsss, where Killas get huuung, shorty I can take you thereeeeee, you know I can take ya, I can take ya, I can take ya, shorty I can take you thereeeeeeeree๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
.
.
๐ŸŽถYears spent in torment, buried in a nameless grave, now he has risen, miracles would have to saveeeeee๐ŸŽถ 

Dude Ozzy, RIP Legend.... 

F*** man, the Legends are dying. 
Always be prepared for your end,
Lest we repeat the same mistakes.
๐Ÿ‘️
.
.
.
.
.
Not sure where that came from.
.
.
.
.
Anywho, what do I plan to do tonight. 

Let's see, I may play some PC games. I haven't touched them in so long, I miss them. I have my reasons for that, yet, it's nice to unwind.. sometimes. 
.
.
.
What am I to play, if I do. 

.
.
.
.
I'm thinking about playing all The Batman Arkham Asylum games. In order.

Or, 

Batman Telltales, all of it, complete collection.

I've played both before, not as awake as I am today, though. It will be a different experience. 
That Telltales game is sooooo cool. 
I'm torn, action or story. 
❔❓❔❓❔❓❔❓❔

.
.
.
.
Ramblings of an old fool. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
I have reached out to an artist for a collab. I will not say who, some of you know... This is the first time I've ever done this. Ever. I really hope he likes the sound. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
A moon later, ๐ŸŒ™ 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸคกJeremiah's Joker,๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿƒ
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Man.. 

.
.
.
.
.
If there was ever a villain to idolize. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's him. 

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
If you look at the end of Gotham, differently, or the same. Depends who you ask.

.
.
.
.
.
.

He IS, The Joker❔๐Ÿƒ❓

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I bet you're like, well, the show doesn't confirm it. That's the point. Whether, the show ended because of ratings or whatever, this is beyond that. 

.
.
.
.
Because his character never fully develops as the other villains do. He remains in Arkham Asylum... 
.
.
.
Forever?❓❔
.
.
.
.
.
.
No,
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
He IS , The J๐ŸคกKeR. ๐Ÿƒ
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
His identity and emergence would have occurred sooner.
.
.
.
.
.
J๐Ÿคกker's emergence.. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The identity.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

Yes, that w๐Ÿ‘️uld have been part ๐Ÿคกf his master plan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
If his attack, succeeded,
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He fails.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
His den๐Ÿคกuement.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So n๐Ÿ•ฐ️w,

.
.
.
.
He emerges later. 
.
.
.
Maybe even after spending years in Arkham. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
Maybe, f๐Ÿคกr Jeremiah, 

.
.
.
.
.
.

It is a requirement t๐Ÿ‘️ unleash J๐ŸคกkeR's identity. 
.
.
.
.

Years, in that insane asylum.

.
.
Many...

Many,

Years.
.
.
.
.
And,
.
.
.
.
.
.

Since Batman defeated him,

.
.
.
.
He emerges, 

.
.
.
.
.
๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฆ‡
.
.
.
.
.
First. ๐Ÿฆ‡
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The identity, ๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
In that universe.

.
.
.
.
.

❕๐Ÿ”ด๐Ÿฆ‍⬛⚫❗
.
.
.
WhACK❗❕๐Ÿ๐Ÿฆ‡
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The fact a young J๐Ÿคกker, 

.
.
.

Could l๐Ÿคกck the city d๐Ÿคกwn,

.
.
.
.
.

The way,

 
.
.
.
.
Jeremiah did,

.
.
.
.

Bio-Terrorism...

.
.
.
.
.
.

Diabolical. 

๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฅท๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿฆ‡

๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿคก๐ŸŽ

Hilarious,

You all thought it was Jerome this whole time?❔❓

.
.
.
.

It's been Jeremiah, all along.
.
.
.
.
.
Obliterate, any and all. 

๐ŸƒHahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ
      ๐ŸŽต      ๐ŸŽต๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♂️๐ŸŽต      ๐ŸŽต
๐ŸŽผ๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♀️''The Music Dealer'๐Ÿฆน๐Ÿฝ‍♂️๐ŸŽผ
๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
๐Ÿพ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿƒ
๐ŸŽญ8:02 pm ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘‘๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿฅณ6/3/26๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ
๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿชฉ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ•บ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ’ฅ

No comments:

Post a Comment